"Actually I don't..." frustration seeped through her voice. "I don't understand! Why would Ri-chan do something so stupid? Out of all the people, he told Kaname onii-sama about the kiss."

"You shouldn't have kissed Senri in the first place."

"I-"

"Please don't act so recklessly. Think carefully before you do something. Circumstances are different now. Kaname may lack the courage to vent himself before you, but that doesn't mean he'll hold back when it comes to others. When you first did the photoshoot, he blamed Akatsuki and Ruka for not stopping you. Then you almost openly drank from Senri couple times, kissed him. It's obvious that your actions are leading Kaname to hold severe grudge against him. Do you see, how other's are having to pay the price for your mistake." He explained, giving her the vivid details.

"What do you suggest I do now?"

"Perhaps... it would be best for the two of you to keep distance for sometime."

Aiyora said nothing to that. She simply walked into her room and slammed the door on his face. Being well aware of how rude and mannerless that was. Actually, let manners go to hell for now. She's got some serious thinking to do.

The pureblood leaned against the door, closed her eyes, took a deep breath and slid down... bringing herself to sit down on the floor.

                             ************
"Ri-chan!"

Kuran Kaname turned to the direction of the voice, only to catch Aiyora running— no bouncing like a little bunny towards that useless bastard son of Kuran Rido.

She pounced into his arms. But luckily/unluckily her embrace wasn't returned too tightly— for which he was glad. The Shiki heir loosely wrapped his one arm around her small back while his other hand rested above her head.

The vacant gaze of the observing pureblood's dark eyes turned envious. The immediate displeasure became evident on his handsome features.

Their closeness was slowly eating him alive.

No! Aiyora is not to be shared. He'll never share her with anyone. Yet again, right in front of his vision, there she was, in the arms of her beloved half brother.

The older Kuran let out a sigh full of despair.

The problem is, they make progress every day. No matter what he does, they somehow manage to find a way back. Kaname did not even realize how tightly both his hands fisted. The nails almost pierced into his palms.

Then there is the other bastard... Kiryu.

Even while having nothing to do with Aiyora, he still ended up drinking her blood. That soon to be level-E got to taste the blood, which he, the current head of the Kuran family, has been practically drooling for all this time. To sum it up— one bastard receives her love and affection, while the other one drank her blood. And him, her fiancé is left to watch everything from afar and starve.

This is outrageous!

Frustrated, the brunette ran a hand through his hair.

"I have to go now..."

Kaname focused on the pair after hearing Senri. A small smile crept up his lips when Shiki pulled out of her arms. He was glad, felt happy and deep down wished for the aristocrat's departure to be permanent.

"Wait... stay couple more minutes." Aiyora's lips formed an adorable pout. Oh... how badly Kaname wanted capture those plush lips, with his own.

"Rima is already waiting for me in the car with the manager. Plus you do realize, the longer you make me wait here, the longer it'll take me to come back."