Chapter 6

Senri

The school for vampires, also known as the Cross Academy Night Class has been established by Kaname Kuran the current patriarch of the Kuran clan and a friend of his late parents, Kaien Cross who also happens to be a former vampire hunter. It was established with the goal to prove their pacifist ideology that the vampire race and humans are able to peacefully co-exist.

Keeping human safety as the main concern decision was made to divide the two groups. Day class which starts early in the morning and ends by afternoon and night class which will start around the late afternoon hours and go on until midnight. Even the dorms were divided into two sections. The dormitory for human students was named 'The Sun-dorm' and the ones assigned to vampires was titled 'The Moon dorm.'

Since the main moon dormitory building still remaining under construction, an old teachers' dorm was used as the temporary residence for the vampires until the formalities of admission and pledges were completed.

Naturally Kaname Kuran took upon the title of the president of both the night class and moon dorm while his best friend Takuma Ichijo was put in the position of the vice-president in both the sectors.

...

Senri has never lived in an environment like this. Let alone live in a dorm or anything that involved staying away from the comfort of his home. At first he was not even sure how he would live through torment but with Rima being there he was able to adjust to this new life quite easily. Then, there was his growing friendship with Takuma Ichijo, the vice president which also worked as a helping hand to adapt to this new environment.

Besides... his main intention to come here was not to promote peaceful co-existence. He came here with only one purpose to find out more about his cousin, Kaname Kuran!

...

During the orientation of the night class the headmaster of the Academy actually made his appearance before the vampires for the first time. He showed up at the auditorium with two young humans by his side. He introduced the brunette with long slightly wavy hair as his daughter. The shy girl introduced herself as Yuki Cross. And the grumpy looking silver headed boy beside the headmaster didn't even look their way. The headmaster was about to introduce him as his son but the young male turned on his back and left in quite a rude manner like he wasn't happy about this arrangement at all. But in any case, they learned his name which was Zero Kiryu.

Senri vaguely remembered that name. At first he could not pin point exactly where he heard it but then certain bell rung inside his head and he recalled when the president of the vampire society Asoto Ichijo came to visit Aiyora he mentioned about the Kiryu massacre to his grand-uncle. Realization then hit him, this boy is the sole survivor from that horrifying incident. His whole family was killed by a pureblood. No wonder he detests vampire with every fiber in his body. With that thought pushed back deep inside Senri turned his focus away from the headmaster and his children and focused his attention on the vampires who were introducing themselves.

After all he needed to get an idea of how his new peers would be.

Kaname Kuran wasted no time with his introduction since everybody the already knew who he already was.

Though there was no reason for Takuma Ichijo to introduce himself since he was quite well known because of his family background. But despite that he still chose to introduce himself before everyone unlike the proud pureblood. Senri was already impressed by the humble, polite, down to earth and cheerful nature of Takuma Ichijo.

Next he took notice of was the fiery haired Akatsuki Kain, only child to the Kain family. He seemed more like the serious-reserve but also very genuine type of guy. Nothing wrong with that, in fact Senri actually admired that sort of trait. Akatsuki's cousin Hanabusa Aidou was complete opposite. Unlike the orange haired male the latter liked to beat his own-drums. He was quite the 'Chatter Box'. What did he not claim himself to be... boy-genius, ladies man, a loyal follower and admirer of Kaname Kuran and the list would have kept going if he was not stopped.

Vampire Knight (Kaname Kuran X OC X Senri)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara