ღChapter Thirty-Two: Kissy-Swear

Greg was showing his brother the green and black monkey Bea had managed to slip into his backpack during their homeroom. She was the only one, out of all of the friends, that he had in his homeroom while Charlie shared hers with Eve, and Gabriel shared his with Caleb.

Greg grinned stupidly at the stuffed animal holding a red heart with the word SADIES? stitched into it. The question mark was a little---fine, a lot--- crooked.

Beside him, Gabriel lowered a brow at the stuffed animal and rolled his eyes. His little brother was so whipped for Bea it made Gabriel sick. 

He would never be this sad mess in front of him for any girl. Gabriel couldn't see himself almost walking into doors just because his brain was on overdrive thinking about some girl that he thought he loved.

"Hey Greg, when you get your nuts back from Bea, let me know."

Greg looked up from his gift and glared. Gabriel grinned, shrugging before the younger rolled his eyes and shook the gift in his hand.

"You're just jealous because no one got you anything! All those girls did was offer you things that just makes them little harlots!" Greg glanced at the girls passing them.

"Ooooh shut. Up, Greg! You think I care about some stupid gift? If I wanted to, I could have any girl that I want give me something like Bea's little toy there," Gabriel challenged.

During the time that he was speaking, and unknown to Gabriel, Greg's head slowly leaned to the side to peer around his brother, and grinned at something---or someone--- coming their way.

Greg straightened before his brother finished and lowered a brow, nodding, "Mm-hm. Sure, you can bro."

Gabriel narrowed his eyes. "Are you underestimating me, Greggy?"

His little brother grinned and shrugged, "I just would like to see you charm any---as you said any---girl. Better yet, how about the next one who comes up to you?"

Gabriel straightened, frowning at the smug look on Greg's face before Gabriel was smacked on the back of his head. Just as he was smacked, Eve pounced into view and demanded, "I have to talk to you!"

She turned away from Gabriel a moment who was holding the back of his head with a frown in Eve's direction. Eve looked at Greg who was smirking at his brother. She quickly barked, "Beat it, McNeill! The Buck Head and I have a private matter to discuss."

Greg glanced at his brother before he started walking backwards, "Sure. I have to go find Bea, anyway. I lost her after homeroom." He turned on his heel, fleeing down the hall.

Eve turned around to face Gabriel who was already crossing his arms and leaning a shoulder against the locker beside him. He grinned, "Missed me already, Princess?"

Eve scrunched her nose, closing her eyes and held up her hand. "Ugh. Please. Don't me gag."

"Wouldn't be hard to, trust me."

She blinked a few times staring at him a moment before it sunk in what he said and she scowled, pinching his chest.

Gabriel winced, rubbing at his chest. "Ow! Okay, okay! How shall I serve thee today, your highness?"

Eve raised a brow and told him that his sarcasm was unappreciated, and then proceeded to pinch him once more.

The Senior frowned, grabbing her wrist and then the other before having to bend down to meet her gaze. "Stop. Pinching. Me."