FOREWORD

|SYNOPSIS|

Being a doctor is a great responsibility which comes with honour. But if you are a doctor in a private hospital, that too in the VIP ward then it can come with an arrogant bastard in the name of the patient. Same was the case with EVELYN KNIGHT, MICHAEL MAXWELL being her arrogant bastard.
.
.
.
.

" Sir, you should not take stress. It is not good for your health."

" It is none of your business!! Do your job and give me medicines on time. And next time if you poke your dirty little nose in my matter, you won't be seeing this hospital again."

"Mr Michael Maxwell, firstly mind your tongue. This kind of foul language is not acceptable in our hospital. Secondly, it is very well my business if you shout and disturb other patients. Thirdly, being your doctor it is my job to make sure you are okay but your anger is not helping!! ... And I am warning you, I am not one of your employees who you can control!!"

That being said Evelyn left a furious Michael lying on the hospital bed and slammed the door.

Well it's gonna be a rough ride, isn't it?

Join the journey with @yourdreamgirl25 Michael, Evelyn, Kris, Hailey and a lot of fun!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
*AUTHOR NOTE*

Copyright © Nikita Gandhi 2021

All Rights Reserved.

This book is sold subject to the condition that it shall not by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold or hired out, circulated and no reproduction in any form, in whole or in part (except for brief quotations in critical articles or reviews) may be made without written permission of the publishers.

This book has been published in good faith that the work of the author is original. All efforts have been taken to make the material error-free.

However,the author and the publisher disclaim the responsibility for any inadvertent errors.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

anyways, i've talked for enough already and you're probably bored of it (lol) so i'll finish here with: i really hope you enjoy the story & please, please, please give me any feedback, both positive and negative, so that when it gets to editing, this story will be the best it can possibly be!

again, hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it.

love, nikki.

HER ARROGANT BASTARD ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara