29| MARRIAGE PREPARATIONS

CHAPTER 29 :

After the beautiful proposal and kiss

Both Micheal and Evelyn were at the dining arrangement made there

Both Micheal and Evelyn were at the dining arrangement made there..and were having their dinner..which was all her preferable..and favorite..

They were talking randomly chatting..when something clicked her..and she asked him..

"Michael.. would you mind telling me..how this thought came in your mind..like suddenly.."she asked..

"It isn't sudden..I had this thought in my mind for a long time..and I could have done this a long back..but then I decided to give you sometime.."he answered busy in food..

"And how long??.. please elaborate"
She asked..

He looked up at her..and then again digging in his food he answered..

"You remember the day we spent..when I took you out..as you were angry with me for forgetting your birthday..and the night we spent together.. watching a movie and cuddling.."he said and looked up at her..

She nodded..

He continued

"That night was the most peaceful night of my life...and after that..I spent many nights thinking..why I was not getting that peace thereafter..and the i realized..it was cause you were besides me..and then many things were there..and then I concluded..I no more can live without you..and I need to stick you with me forever..and the only thing that would make it possible..is marriage

  So here I'm proposing you to please Marry me as soon as possible.."he answered casually..

But he didn't know how deep his words were touching her..

"When do you want to Marry??"she asked..

He looked up..and looking straight on her eyes said..

"If it was upon me..I would Marry you this moment.. but then I know you need time.. so tell me when do you want..then we can talk to our families too"he said..

"I'm ready to marry you any moment..come home tomorrow..we can talk and decide it..as it is a good time to get married.."she said

"Are you sure..that you are ready..and not just telling to.make me happy..if you want i can wait.."he asked unsure about her reply..

"Yes idiot..I'm ready.."she said..

And squealed in happiness.and stood up to take her in a bear hug..

"Thank U so much.. I'm sure know.. I'm planning everything within a month now.. tomorrow is the day.. we'll decide everything..I love you so damn much"he said.. happiness dripping from his voice..

She was happy seeing him happy seeing him happy..

They settled again and the sea asked.

"So what's the plan..we are spending our night out..are you dropping me home"she enquired..