27| A GIFT

CHAPTER 27:

Things were going pretty well from the day out both had as a compensation for forgetting Evelyn's bday..Michael had arranged..

Michael and Evelyn both were doing  pretty well handling both work family and their relation..

Both were happy and satisfied with busy things going on in their life..

Michael was really happy and was loving his life which he would hate to no extent before Evelyn came in his life..

But from the past few days..

Evelyn could see.. something going on in his mind.. because of which..being with her too..he would lose in thought..

And she was suspecting Hailey's behaviour too..

And was sure this both were up to something..

But was not able to find out..

She tried many ways to take the truth out..but then they both were smart enough..

Today Evelyn was at her work..

And Hailey was nowhere to be seen..and so was Michael, ..he hadn't called or messaged her front last night..

She tried reaching him out..but then he was not responsive...

She was getting frustrated thinking about it..as Hailey was also not responding to her..

Whole at someplace..

Michael and Hailey both were busy planning and preparing something..
Both could be seen hurrying and panicking while doing work..
And would take a glance at watch time to time

They were well aware about Evelyn's calles and about the upcoming situation they both are going to face..coz she had a serious patience problem..

Hailey came to her work place and started her work around 4 in afternoon..

As soon as Evelyn came to know about it..she barged into Hailey cabin..

She was just going to burst out on Hailey..when she received a message..

Hey
I'm sorry for dogging you from last night and ignoring you knowing how much you would hate and get worried..

But if you could please take out some time and come with me on a date..I would consider myself lucky..

If the answer is yes.. please wear the gift that has been delivered to your place..and be ready by 8..

There would be a car waiting to pick you up..and bring to me..so that I can take you in my embrace
Yours Machel

She was angry when she saw the notification of his name..and ready to curse him..

But then got a big smile reading this message..

She understands everything..and gives a tight hug to Hailey..left for her cabin..

She had a bright smile all the way after that...she tried calling him again..but when he didn't understand..she knew..now he wouldn't talk to her till he meets her..

She had the time and started completing her work quickly so that she could reach home early and get ready perfectly for her man..

Hailey did inform Evelyn about the mood transformation to Micheal which he did except..

Evelyn reached home till 6..

And the first thing she did was to look for the gift Micheal mentioned..