25| HOLDING

CHAPTER 25:

"Hello! Hailey speaking."

"Did she agree?", Michael asked desperately from the other side of the line. Hailey laughed.

"Why don't you come here to get her?"

Michael who was on the other side making a presentation paused. He gritted his teeth and swallowed hard.

Why are you being so dense in Evelyn?

"I can't have a meeting in the next 10 minutes and I am not even done with the presentation."

"Then come get her after it.", Hailey said casually.

"But..", Michael paused.

"You only want her to get out of the hospital right? I will bring her to the restaurant near our hospital for lunch. Then I will slip out from the scene and you can take over." Hailey said in a flow. Michael smiled and glanced towards his watch. It's almost 1 so if I can make it out of the meeting till 2. I can get her!

"Done let's make it 2."

An hour passed like magic, Evelyn was racing towards the hospital cafeteria when Hailey overtook her.

"What?"

"Let's go out to eat."

"Why?"

"I am tired of eating this regular food. Even its smell makes me want to throw up.", Hailey faked puking. Evelyn held her by arm instantly.

"Hey hey you over dramatic creature relax we are going."

After this Evelyn turned on her heels; they changed into regular clothes and stepped outside. One at the restaurant they settled down and Hailey excused herself for a call of nature as she planned. Evelyn kept waiting patiently. She was also hungry. When she had enough she stood up and went to search for her in toilets. While opening door of last stall, Evelyn growled:

"Did you drown in toilet Hailey?"

Enraged Evelyn stormed out of the hotel only to find Michael at the doorstep. She tried to avoid him.

"Please its working hours,'' Evelyn said.

"Hailey will submit leave.", Michael said with a cheeky smile while holding her hand. Evelyn turned red,

"You..."

"What?"

"You better treat me right because I am starving right now.", Evelyn said with a pout and Michael laughed at this. He held her hand as they drove away. They stopped in-front of an expensive restaurant. Evelyn smirked at this:

"Get ready to go broke."

Shiver ran down from Michael's spine as Evelyn started ordering. Soon the table was filled with a number of dishes; Michael was amazed. Evelyn smiled "Bon appetit'' and they started eating. Michael who was worried about food waste was now smiling in the end when Evelyn licked her fingers after eating her Belgium chocolate ice cream. Hungry lioness seemed to have calmed down after eating. Michael paid the bill.

"Once in a week will be fine if I make her used to this daily after marriage I will go broke."

"Now what?", Evelyn asked

"Lets go"

Michael took Evelyn's hand and walked out. Everyone was staring towards them. Evelyn blushed at this. They walked towards parking. Michael stopped in-front of the car and wrapped his arms around her.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Do I look that easy to you?", Evelyn said in a sharp voice.

"Certainly not, so the options are a movie or an art gallery, where should we go next?", Michael asked politely.

"How about an amusement park?"

Before Michael could say anything; they jumped on their feet with the sound of a whistle. A man in a grey uniform waved their baton at them from a distance.

"Save this romance for bed room children hush now."

Puzzled and embarrassed they drove away. Michael stopped by an amusement park. There they had the time of their lives. They enjoyed various rides, ate cotton candy and got a couple heart tattoos. It was almost 7 when they stepped out. Michael could not help but adore her fiancé more after witnessing the child inside her.

"Now what?"

"Let's go to your studio"

"My studio?", Michael asked, surprised, "What can we do there?"

Evelyn smiled as she remembered Michael's collection of movies.

"You will know."

Once at the apartment, Michael stormed in first, took a cloth and started dusting off things. He warned Evelyn:

"You stay right there Madam Evelyn don't touch anything it's all dusty."

Evelyn walked closer and took cloth from Michael's hand, "I accepted you the way you are Michael. Now how about I fix home and you get some snacks and ice-cream as fast as you can. I will turn on the movie."

Michael swallowed hard and happily complied.

When he returned home he was all cleaned. Evelyn was sitting dressed in Michael's shirt and pajamas all wrapped up in a blanket with a movie on. Michael wide eyed examined the surroundings.

"Hop in, movie is about to start."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░