28| THE PERFECT DATE WITH A PERFECT PROPOSAL

CHAPTER 28:

She was looking around to spot Michael

She was looking around to spot Michael..the whole area was dark spotting thing's was difficult.. when she receives his message again..

Hey gorgeous

Just some moments..and you'll be in my arms..

Walk towards your left..you'll see the lighted path.. follow it..and it will lead you to me...

She after reading the message..started walking as per instructed..

She moved for some 10-12 steps.. when she could see lights..

She followed it..as soon she could see..

A path way...fully decorated with fairy lights..The path was narrow.. through trees..and lights were hung on the trees..It was a beautiful sight to see..

She started moving with it..soon she could smell flower scent..and soon after that..she could feel her favorite roses showering on her..

She was looking around to spot him..but couldn't..

The path is complete..and it leads to an open space..where one could see a white gazebo.. having the effect of orange lights making it look out of the world..

She moved towards it..and saw the surrounding to be beautifully decorated with different fairy lights..

Fairy lights were her favorite..and she could see..he had used it beautifully making her like it more and more..

She went near the gazebo..and reached the table arranged for two..

She kept the bouquet and clutch she had in her hand on the table..and was looking around to spot Michael..and Calling him out.

She suddenly could feel his manly scent behind her..and the could feel his hand wrapping around her waist..and could feel his soft breath on earlobes..

Then she heard his speaking softly in her ears..with his breaths falling on her.. taking her sanity..

"You look heavenly..when I bought this dress..I was not sure..you would like it or not..as it's not your type..but now I'm happy i bought it..your looking like a princess..my princess..you look utterly beautiful..and have made me fall.in love with your looks all over again..and you are taking away my sanity..you are looking so pure as some goddesses from heaven..I love you so much.."saying so he hugged her from back..taking her in a tight grip..