21| OPTIONS

CHAPTER 21:

One point that needs to be understood by every girl out there is that not everyone is your well wisher. There is no need to let your guard down for every friendly stranger. As in this case Julia fell for Kris's superficial personality.

On many occasions the way she saw him caring for Evelyn made her assume that he was a gentle man; when he wasn’t. In the name of this so-called friendship he took advantage by dining in expensive restaurants and receiving costly gifts from Julia. It was all Michael’s money but who cares.

Distressed, Julia dialed Michael’s number. I should ask him how he got home!, she thought. It was off. She then dialed the house number. Oh god! Please make Michael pick up, she pleaded silently. To her dismay it was attended by Lillian , she recently cleared her throat and started her purpose. As expected Lillian  made fun of her as she sat there crying silently.

“Don’t use these cheap tactics to get near my boy.”

With this Lillian  disconnected line. Julia was left crying. All of them say go with the flow but my question is that are humans an object?

a rock or a shell?

Who needs to just flow in life and then die?

Sure patience is required in some cases of life but not in every case. I have an extreme disagreement with all those people; who only say it was written in fate or just get over it or just accept it. Life never gave anyone anything on a plate. When you want something or dream about a purpose fight for it. Put your genuine efforts in it. Even a patient gets healthy only with the combination of both prayer and medicine.

This behavior of learned helplessness prevailing in our society is destroying us inside out. I have seen very fine people giving up on life just because they were tired or things were too many to be fixed. By heart weeps at this fact; giving up is just not an option for humanity. A person is like a fort.

The moment virus of self-doubt creeps in; it destroys the fort completely. It’s okay to fall. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay to crash but it’s not okay to give up. Life is a path of continuous efforts. There is always hope; always a hidden possibility waiting to be explored. You got only one life to live. So live it fully. Don’t let anyone take away your fire.

Fame and authority are two weirdest elixirs of life; hard to get and hardest to sustain. If they are handed to wrong people can bring about destruction and if to right ones can do wonders. The problem with Lillian was that she always wanted authority. When life brought her freedom and authority she always craved she turned out like those whom she always despised.

Lillian was sitting on the rocking chair of her mother-in-law. Maid was massaging her feet. While sitting coffee from an expensive mug she glanced towards the luxurious garden of her house. This is called life. She craved to be at this position for long. Now she was finally there. No one can take this away from me; not even you Julia. She got a full hold on home and even on social circles. As she was sitting there her maid brought her phone; she attended. It was an invitation to another charity party. She gladly agreed and gave instructions to the maid to get her clothes read.

Every day brings a new fight; same was life for  MICLYN . Evelyn was getting frustrated. With every passing day Kris was getting on her nerves; now he wants marriage. I haven’t completed my house job! The worst part was that her father was also in favor of marriage. As much as she knew Kris after marriage he wouldn’t let her set a single foot outside from the house; house job was far beyond in options.

After days of depression, Hailey successfully dragged Evelyn out of the hospital to eat. They walked towards the nearest hotel. At the entrance Evelyn met Michael, David and his uncle; Evelyn and Hailey bowed to greet the elder who blessed both girls.

David joked how he had to drag Michael out from the digital world to remind him that he was a human not a bot. Michael stared towards Evelyn mesmerized as she giggled. You look ethereal in peach color love! Smiling all five of them entered the hotel only to see something that was enough to turn their worlds upside down.

It was Julia and Kris eating together and playfully flirting with each other. David took out his phone and clicked a picture. Evelyn and Michael were dazed with shock. Never in their living senses have they imagined to see their partners with each other. Michael’s Uncle tripped on his feet and Hailey immediately held his hand to prevent the elder from crashing on the floor. The only reason I agreed to marry you is because I thought you got no one in your life except me!  MICLYN  thought.

Julia and Kris meet up was decided. Julia excused herself from office with the help of Lillian even on a busy day saying that her mother was ill. After it she bought a gift for Kris and came up here.

Kris as expected was waiting for her. They were having the time of their lives while eating together. Kris was boldly flirting with her complimenting her looks. As the gang was standing perplexed a certain hustle bustle started. Everyone ran towards the entrance as the city's prominent social worker Mrs. Lillian Maxwell entered.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░