30| THE DAY

VIP BASTARD PATIENT

Thank you for the support till now

Thank you for the support till now. Love you all.

CHAPTER 30 :

The bachelors party was held at a club..

The whole club was booked and the looking at the crowd was enjoying it to the whole level.. celebrating the last day as bachelor of this two couple..

Evelyn was wearing a cream orange colour knee length one piece in Net pattern..looking extremely cute and hot as well with Michael wearing a blue pants and light blue t-shirts with and over cout same as blue pants...they both were going to well with each other and completing each other as a perfect couple..

The party was a bang..and everybody enjoyed their heart out..

The party and day soon ended..

To bring the most important day for the bride and groom..for which they were waiting from long...

Everybody were in rush checking everything to be perfect..

While the bride and groom were taking their own sweet time to get ready..

Wedding was scheduled at early afternoon at 12 o clock

And Hailey was helping an extra Nerves Evelyn getting ready...

After finally getting ready and with much assurance with elderly ladies and Hailey.. Evely was finally taken out as the car from groom's side to escort the bride was ready..

As the time was coming the butterfly feeling and giddy feeling taking place in her..and she was growing nerves again..

After reaching the Venus..which was the church..Her father escorted her..with him..

She looked around while adjusting her dress and all..

It was beautifully decorated keeping in mind both their choices..and she was satisfied by all things..

and she was satisfied by all things