Chapter Ten-II:Abashed

Start from the beginning

"Mrs Ji aren't you going too far with your words?Should I open your accounts ?" Jihan coldly looked at Mrs Ji and she flinched unknowingly...

"Huh.. Now showing me eyes whilst your student is the one at fault! What an example from a teacher.. It was bound to be the students to be like this... " While rolling her eyes she went to her desk arrogantly and her followers too pointedly agreed nodding their heads..

Whilst other teachers were taunting jungkook, Jihan wanted to rip their heads off their shoulders. But he kept mum.. Because he wanted jungkook to take this rebuking seriously so that no one gets to point a Finger at his abilities..

"I'm sorry teachers I won't give you any chance to complain again.. " Said jungkook being abashed while lowering his head down..... He politely then looked at Jihan looking down...Not being able to look at his eyes..

"I'm sorry professor.. It's my fault.. " Jungkook replied sadly.. And Jihan acknowledged his sorry while giving him a nod..

"Yes yes professor let him go this time only.. He's such a moderate boy.. I'm sure he had reasons to do so.. " Soo-mi tried to justify on behalf of jungkook trying to get closer to jungkook getting between them and jihan again showed her eyes..

"Miss Soo-mi you don't have to think about my student.. it's between me and jungkook, don't try to be a busy body which you already are between us.. " Jihan being reproachful again scolded her and she Snickers bitterly sitting on her chair looking the other side...

"Okay jungkook you can go now.. I hope you maintain your words like what you said before.." Jihan concluded his preach with a sigh and Jungkook nodded his head still lowering it..

After nodding jungkook took jihan's permission to disperse.. While he was going out jihan called him again..

"Oh jungkook come here.. I forgot to tell you something.. "

"Yes professor.. " He politely stood in front of him..

"Actually there'll be a new student coming in to our class.. I had a talk with principal who happened to have a good relation with her father, So he specifically told me to take care of her.. She's kind of a.. Uh.. Unyielding and stubborn type.., " Jihan scratched his neck stopping himself from saying further while jungkook ceased his eye brows...

Why's he telling me about the new transfer student! And what am I supposed to do while professor is describing me about her personality! Thought jungkook looking at jihan doubtfully but still his mood was off.... He was unknowingly raged on someone but he can't concede actually on whom he was getting ramped...

"So professor? " Jungkook asked being doubtful..

"So.. You have to take care of her specially.. I mean what she needs, to cope up with this session, also take care of her everything.. You also have to make sure that she gets good marks.. I don't want to hear any complaints about you regarding this okay? " Jihan ordered jungkook while his jaw was dropped down!

"But sir why me? "

"Isn't it obvious jungkook, you are the class president so YOU are the one to take care of the new transferring student... "

"She's definitely not a child professor so why I'll be the one to take care of her specifically! " He replied but with lower tone.. Not to fume him further..

"No more talk jungkook.. Just do what I told you to do.. Now disperse.. " Saying this jihan looked back at his table, searching for the new transferring student's bio data..

And jungkook he had no choice but to comply to his teacher..

Making a face he came out of the staff room and jimin and hoseok crowded around him...

"Yah jungkook-ah what did professor said? " Hoseok asked anxiously..

"Nothing.. " Jungkook replied Shortly while looking down..

"Did he scold you? Why you're in such a long face.. " Jimin tapped his shoulder and he heaved a sad sigh...

"Nothing.." He again replied promptly, now Jimin and hoseok's eye brows desisted..

"Jungkook don't worry we all are with you okay.. Whatever is in your mind just share it with us.. We will try to solve it together.. " Replied Jimin Unperturbedly making Hoseok nod his head..

"Yes jungkook don't worry.. " Hoseok assured jungkook while patting his back...

"It was the first time ever in my life that I got scolding from a teacher.. Never ever anyone scolded me in my student life.. And today... A few teachers told that I wasn't capable to be the class president.. I'm lagging behind everyday... I even lied inside... What's my fault guys.. What's my fault if I'm trying to maintain the relationship by not fighting with her? Uncle told me to take care of her, be responsible for her.. But why I am the only one to be responsible?..," Jungkook's tone was getting weary and painfully discontented...

Even a cheery guy like hoseok was getting glum..

"From past few days she's torturing me by playing music loudly not letting me to sleep, the household chores I'm doing them, I don't even tell her to do this or that yet she just throws me her tantrums...I thought she's from Thailand so she might not be used to our lifestyle..fine! She's having difficulty while coping up with us I'm even okay with that..So I am letting her do her own , not even poking her with anything.. Then! Again! What's my fault in it!!First one week, two week is FINE! but it's freaking getting a month of our marriage...But still she's like the Same as day one.. I don't really understand what are her motives.... And what did I do for her to exhaust me like this!!! " Jungkook's expressions travelled from being sad to splenetic to angry as he kept explicating... He was really frustrated ...

"Calm down jungkook.. Everything will be fine okay.. " Jimin patted jungkook's back and he sighed..

"Yeah.. I'm hoping that too... For my family I got ready to forget miyeon and marry her... I won't let my family's dream to see me and Lisa as a happy couple waste... I will not let my sacrifice go in vain.. Even if I don't want to .. I have to do it..If not for my own but For uncle and aunty's sake...I have to make her acknowledge me as her husband so that our family remains happy... " Jungkook uttered with determination.. And jimin and hoseok smiled...

"Whatever is your decision.. We are with you... "....