Femme Robins Travel through Time

Comincia dall'inizio

Dixie stirred a little. "Dianne?" 

"Are you okay?"

Dick nodded a little. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure. We passed out and we appear to be..." Diana observed the area around them. "I'm not sure." 

Timothy shoved herself upright. "What...?" She gave Jasmine a kick. "Jazzy? Red Hood!"

"Jesus, what?" Jasmine grumbled, rolling over on the ground.

"UP!" Timmy gave her another kick.

Jasmine set up, glancing around them. "Fuck, what happened?"

"You touched that." Dianne stated, gesturing to the gun-like contraption. She was still holding Richelle.

"Oh. What'd it do?"

"We don't know." Timmy grumbled. 

The four of them stood and began glancing around them. It still looked like the abandoned warehouse by the pier where every crime ever took place, but somehow... more abandoned. 

Dianne set her little sister down and began wandering around the place. She felt as though they were being... watched. Whispers just out of earshot and such. "Batman?" She asked accusingly.

"Wrong!" A girl, about Jasmine's age swung down from the rafters. She landed neatly before them with a slight grin. But her smile quickly faded. "What?" 

They looked her up-and-down. She had longer black hair pulled into a ponytail and wore something that resembled a slightly more grownup Robin costume.

"Who're you?" Jasmine snarled.

"Who're you?" She shot back.

"I asked first bitch."

"And I asked second!"

Dianne scowled. "ENOUGH! Who are you and what are you doing in Gotham?"

"Uh, I'm Robin, so I though I'd go without saying!" The girl put her hands on her hips. "Robin is pretty well associated with Gotham, so... what are you playing at, and why do you look like-"

"Robin!" A voice barked as a young woman slid through the cracked overhead skylight that every warehouse seemed to have. "What part of 'stay with the group, don't rush ahead' didn't you understand?"

She shrugged. "I think you're just bitter that I beat you here."

"No." A third woman (if you count the sixteen year old girl as a woman) dropped into the room. "When there's a HUGE surge of radiation in downtown Gotham, don't run in blindly."

"Jeez, Drakey, when'd you become such a stick in the mud?" A forth stepped out of the shadows to join them.

"Wasn't she always?" Robin asked, and the two high-fived.

The sisters stared at him. There was a lot to process, namely. "You look just like us." Timothy remarked. "The same costumes too... mostly, just... different?"

"Older." Dianne corrected. "Isn't it obvious? It should be at this point. We've been sent down the timestream with a positive velocity."

"What?" Dixie asked.

"We're in the future." Jasmine stated. 

"Oh." Richelle nodded a little. "We shouldn't be here."

"That's putting it lightly." Older Richelle chuckled. "How old are you all?"

"Eleven." Little Dixie responded. When her sisters didn't answer for theselves, she took over, pointing at them. "Twenty-two, nineteen, sixteen. How old are you?"

"Uh, sixteen." Older Richelle responded. "You guys are from about five years ago then. Oh and Jazzy is twenty-one, Timmy is twenty-four, and Dianne is... uh...." she thought for a second. "Twenty-seven."

"And still working in Gotham?" Young Dianne said, sounding disappointed and angry.

"No." The elder version replied. "Not at all."

"We both moved on." Older Timothy answered. "Quite a while ago.  We're just visiting."

Jasmine gave her older copy a look. "You've got s job, right? You've moved out?"

"Yeah no shit, I wasn't sticking around the manor!" She exclaimed.

"At hot topic?did they hire me?" She asked excitedly.

"Naw, that didn't work out." She exclaimed. "I worked as a cam girl for a while. Got cash, Bruce got SUPER pissed, and I moved out.

"Damn, an underage cam girl?" Jasmine thought aloud.

"It was kinda awesome making money from having tits..." The elder admitted. "Until my regulars started stalking me and trying to kidnap me. So I had to tell Bruce, and he made me quit. And I moved off and went to collage."

"Oh wow." Jasmine observed.

"Yeah."

"What's a cam girl?" Young Dixie asked, grabbing her Red Hood's sleeve.

"Uh- don't worry about it-" Both Timothys started.

Older Dixie and both Jasmines laughed. "You're SO predictable!" The former grinned.

The Diannes rolled their eyes at their sisters. "Can we focus on getting back to our own time?" The younger asked.

"I agree." Other Dianne said. "Let me see what you have."

"Hold on, I think I've got it..." young Timmy exclaimed. "Everyone grab on, let's give this a try."

"Good luck." Older Richelle said. "Make sure to enjoy our childhood for me!"

"I'll try!" Dixie replied. "Say hi to future-Bruce for me!"

"Okay, I will." She smiled at her younger self as the four past-Robins grabbed a hold of each other.

"Bye-bye." Timmy said casually. "Now if I touch this, it should do the opposite of what sent us here, do I hope that takes us home-"

Before she could finish, the four were gone in a flash of light.

-yes, I'm connecting too separate requests from two separate people into one story line, because... I'm tired and thought it sounded cool-

-also it's 2 am and I've been binding for literally 18 hours so.... BYE-