"And I love you too, Mr.Park."

Baekhyun smiled, and their lips seemed to close together as a loud cry echoed throughout the house.

Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol and immediately approached ChanHyun, who was currently crying.

Chanyeol hisses as he scratches his head.

"Oh not again!"

Baekhyun smiled slightly as he is easing Chang Hyun from crying.

"Be patient, that is exactly the life of a married man!"

"This is not the romantic ending I want for us!"

"Keep quiet, ChanHyun just fell asleep!"

...

Baekhyun closed the book and looked up to the sky.

Remembering what happened in their family life.

Sometimes, some people will come into your life to destroy or even give color to your dark world.

And there will also be a change in your life. Are you tired? Are you sad? Believe me; There are still people who come into your life to make you happy.

You're weak? Learn to be strong, not only for others but also for yourself.

Trust yourself, no one, but yourself. If you have a dream, push it and reach it. I know you can do it.

And if you have made a mistake once and have been forgiven, I hope it will never happen again.

A mistake that is repeated for the same reason has no right to be forgiven; that is stupidity, right?

Also, learn to forgive and change if you have done something wrong in your life. Not all those around you are patient.

and above all...

You should love yourself; above all, if you feel worthless? that is not true because a person never loses value, and all of us, have value.

And like I said, we all deserve to be loved and be happy, so are you.

You deserve to be happy and loved because you are a beautiful creation in this world.

I, Park Baekhyun, Married to Number One Hottest Superstar Park Chanyeol, With 3 Adorable Kids, and this is...

Park Chanyeol's Married Life

- THE END -