#27

Chapter Twentyseven

"Table Six! Special Pasta!"

"Table Four! Pizza Pepperoni with Extra Cheese!"

Baekhyun sips his tea as he watches his employees doing their job nicely. Also, there are too many customers.

"Excuse me? Is this seat taken?" A tall man approaches Baekhyun. "Oh, yeah. You can use it. I was about to leave anyway." Baekhyun said as he fixed his things. The guy takes his seat. "Taehyung!" Baekhyun called, "Take his order. I'm leaving." Baekhyun said, and the man smiled softly. "Oh, thank you." Baekhyun slowly bobbed.

Baekhyun was about to open his car door when someone called him. "Baekhyun!" He examines the place, and there he saw Vid, approaching him with a smile. Baekhyun forehead creased.

"Why aren't you picking up my calls? I was about to-."

"Vid, you know my husband, he doesn't like me hanging out with you," Baekhyun snapped; Vid sighed as he nodded slowly. "Yeah...Sorry I forget about it." He said, "Yeah, I'm sorry, but I need to go."

"Wait!" Baekhyun stopped when Vid grabs his wrist. "Oh, sorry. Uhm, I was just asking if it's okay with you if you can give me a ride to my office? I flat my tire, Uhm, sorry if I bring this out, but I left my wallet on my office since I unexpectedly got an emergency meeting with clients..." Baekhyun forehead creased, "people might-." Vid pouted.

"Please, Baekhyun? Just this once, and I will never bug you again." Baekhyun froze for a moment,
Thinking if he can give Vid a ride, Chanyeol might see them, or someone will take lousy advantage of them. Baekhyun sighs. "Get in." Vid smiles as he opened the door and sits comfortably in Baekhyun's car.

"I think this is my first time riding your car. You have a nice car, by the way." Vid said with a smile, Baekhyun smiles softly. "It was my husband's gift. Of course, it was amazing." Baekhyun said he was about to put his seatbelt when he notices that he left the USB inside the restaurant.

"I'll be right back," Baekhyun said, "Oh? Alright, I'll be right here."

"Rona! Call Mr.Virgin and get the contract from his company!" Chanyeol exclaimed, massaging his temple. "Don't work too much, Mr.Park. Here, drink this." Rona said as she was serving a cup of coffee.

"I don't want to, take that away and do what I just said." Rona grins as she takes the coffee back on the tray. "Yes, Mr.Park,"

Rona pulled her phone out from her bag and saw one incoming call from Vid.

"I did it, see you later."

"Sehan, who's this guys?" Seth asked his younger brother as he saw the pictures on Sehan's desk.

"That...nothing, just someone sends it to me saying that they're friends and fan of mine," Sehan said, he lied. It was the guys who bullied Baekhee. Asher is the one who traced those faces and found their background. He didn't let Jesper know about it. It was only him and Asher.