#31

Chapter Thirtyone

"I'm sorry, sir, but your account is still declined." Vid forehead crumpled, "What do you mean? I have a lot of money! I will withdraw my money, right now!" He shouted. The teller gasped as she takes her steps back.

"Vid, you're causing a scene...Let's go!" Rona said, lowering his cap, hiding his face. Until a news flash on the TV screen.

"Breaking News! Just in, the Seoul Police Department was finding these siblings. Their names are KHOE RONA and KHOE VID. If you see these two, immediately call the authorities! Your number one news reporter, Phu Sees." The teller froze for a moment. Vid takes immediately takes his gun out and points it to the teller.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL THE POLICE OR I WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKIN HEAD RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" The people at the bank get panicked, Rona patted Vid. "L-LET'S GO! DROP IT! WE NEEE TO GO! PLEASE!" Vid puts the gun down as they instantly leave the bank.

They both run and enter the car.

"W-what are we going to do! Were on the news! I don't want to go to jail! M-Mom...Mom is waiting for us-"

"CAN YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP?!" Vid shouted. Rona immediately closes her mouth. "This is your fucking fault! I told you to make sure it's secure or exchange it with a fucking gold! Fucking stupid!" Vid said in a threatening tone.

"W-what are we going to do? We have no money...we can't take a flight back to China..." Rona said on the verge of tears.

"Call your ex." Rona eyes widen, "W-what?" Vid grins. "You said Kevin was here because he came to see you. Is he still here, right? Call him,"

"If you can get it in one go, flirt him again. Tell him that you want to come back and do the job, take care of our plane ticket with his money," Vid laughs, "Well, Kevin is also loaded."

"Y-you're crazy! I-I can't do that! I've said something-."

Vid take his gun out, "Do it, it's not for me, it's for us." Rona gulped.

When Chanyeol reached home, he immediately searches for Baekhee. He saw his daughter playing with Toben, and he instantly gives her a warm hug.

"D-Dad...?"

"You..." Chanyeol embraces her tight. "Why you...you didn't tell me? Hmm?" Baekhee gasped. She looks down and smiles softly. "I...I don't want to be a burden to you and mom, Jesper and Sehan already take care of it, I...I'm fine, Dad." Chanyeol breaks the embrace as he caresses his Daughter's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Baekhee...I'm not a responsible father to you, and I'm so useless -." Baekhee cut him off, "I told you, Dad, I am okay. I know you're busy and Mom, got into an accident, I know you feel stressed these days, But don't worry, I'm fine. Jesper and Sehan take care of it." Baekhee said, smiling.

"And please don't you say that you're the best dad ever!" Chanyeol smiles as he gives Baekhee another hug.

"What is this? Hug time? You forget about me?" Jesper came out from nowhere as he came closer and joined the hug. "I love both of you; I'm happy and thankful that both of you are my child."

Days passed, Chanyeol followed Kevin's plan while Jongin is on standby.

"I just received a text from her," Kevin said on the line. Chanyeol nodded. "Good, what did she say?"

"She wants to meet me." Kevin replied, "I'm sure because of money, but we should take this slowly. She will notice that we're on the same boat." He added. Jongin agreed.

"Right, that's amazing of you," Jongin commented Chanyeol rolled her eyes. "I'm amazing too," Chanyeol said. "What did you say again, Kevin?" Jongin asked, ignoring Chanyeol. Kevin laughs.

"I will meet her and take the first move, also wait for my signal," Kevin said as he leaves the call. Jongin chuckles. "That kid is amazing. He can be like me. Handsome and Smart." Jongin said, Chanyeol just ended the call.

KEVIN

I take a sip of my coffee while waiting for Rona. I also rent the whole coffee shop to have private with her. People might call authorities when they saw her with me.

A minute passed, I saw her. She's wearing an all-black outfit, with a mask and cap on. I can't believe I'm doing it. But, I loved her, I still care, but she deserves to go to Jail.

"Sorry, I'm late." She takes her seats as she looks at me. I smiled softly. I should act like I was still in love with her. "Thank you for coming," she started. "You can remove your mask and cap, and I rent this store," I said. She immediately removes his cap and mask. She looks like a walking zombie.

"Kevin...I-I know, I've said something ridiculous to you...I feel desperate and...people misunderstand me, I don't know why are they looking for me, I didn't do anything wrong." She said as he burst into tears. I smile softly. Even she looked like this, and I loved her. We have lovely and happy memories together when we're in China.

It hurts for me. I act like a tough one. Just pretending I am fine and okay, but She just deserves going to jail. I didn't do anything wrong with her. I am happy with her. But she's changed a lot. Just for a man, the man he desires because of money, she committed a horrible thing.

"It's fine, I know. I believe in you." I said. She smiled softly and stroked my hands.

"Can I come back? Hmm? Let's go back to China...Together." She said tearfully. I slowly nodded. It was just an act, but I feel upset.

"Yes, sure. But give me a 1 week. I need to finish something." She smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Thank you, Kevin. Thank you," I smiled softly. Why am I hurting?

"I love you, Kevin." I smiled.

Hearing those words coming from her, I feel like it stabs my heart; I want to put her in Jail, but why...Why am I hurting?