#14

Chapter 14: Park Jesper

"Sir, I think they knew about it. This is not their hideout!" Vernon confirmed. Jongin just faced palm from what Vernon stated. "Why did that happen!? Are you sure that you checked It correctly?!" Jongin shouted in frustration.

Jongin's team was about to head out going to the headquarters when Jongin's radio suddenly rang. Jongin's eyes grow wide when he heard the sound. "SIR, SOMEONE TIPPED US THE NEW LOCATION JUST NOW!" Ten shouted. Jongin immediately rushed to him.

"Sir, that's the device that you made, right?" Vernon asked. Jongin reckoned. "I haven't brought it yet to the headquarters—" Jongin immediately took his cellphone and dialed Kyungsoo.

"JONGIN THANK GOD YOU CALLED! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING—"

"Babe, can you please check the Equipment 69 if it is in my luggage!" Jongin said with an urgency in the line. Jongin was more shocked by what Kyungsoo said.

"LET'S MOVE!" Jongin Shouted in command and imperatively moved to the new location.

When they arrived at the hideout, Jongin's team immediately moved. Because don't have any weapon on hand, they were immediately caught. They were pacing slowly inside the building considering that there are many rooms, that is why they need to be more careful. They have already surrounded the whole building until they barged into a red door.

"Sir, it needs a passcode. It's not a normal door and room. It's also soundproof." Vernon explained. Jongin nodded and signaled Taemin. "Hack it." Vernon immediately prepared him he was holding and In less than a minute, they already unlocked the door and at the same time, a gunshot reverberated inside the room.

"NO!!!"