#21

Chapter Twenty One: Know Your Limits

"Fuck! What the hell is your fucking problem?!" Chanyeol raised his voice as he stands up and wipes his lips with his hands. Rona started. "I-I am sorry Mr.Park I-"

"Khoe Rona. I know you knew that I am married, you see this ring?" Chanyeol showed his hands with his husbands' wedding ring. "I love the man who I made a vow to love him forever, you should know your limits as my employee." Chanyeol said in a tone that you knew that he is mad.

"But Mr.Park-"

"Once we get back to Seoul, fix your things, and leave my company if you don't know how to distance yourself." Chanyeol was about to leave when Rona cut his way.

"I am really sorry Mr.Park, I won't do it again...just don't fire me."

Rona looks desperate as she apologized to his boss, and Chanyeol just massages his temple as he forgives Rona who looks stupid for making a decision that she will regret it later.

On days that Chanyeol spends on Hawaii meeting the clients, the deal was settled. Mr. Helda Deyk.

"It was nice to meet you and investing in our company, Mr.Deyk," Chanyeol said with a smile. "No biggies, so...tomorrow is your flight. We should drink." Chanyeol froze for a moment and glanced at Mr.Deyk. It was too embarrassing for him to decline Mr.Deyk's offering.

A luxurious bar welcomed Chanyeol as he entered together with Mr.Deyk. Dancers everywhere, drinks, butlers, etc. the old man patted Chanyeol's shoulders.

"You should enjoy it, I organized them for you Mr.Park." The old man says. Chanyeol giggles softly. "Thank you, it was an honor and I appreciate it." Chanyeol takes his sir and Rona sat over the table. Since the day that Rona kissed him, he distances himself, and Rona became quiet, as she does her job formally. Just like a professional.

"You will be leaving tomorrow, and I have something for your wife." The old man said. Chanyeol smiles softly. "Oh really? You don't have to." Chanyeol snorted. "Well, you are a nice person Mr.Park, you accept my business and you came all along here to meet me, it was a pleasure." The old man snaps his fingers and a butler came in and placed the box in front of Chanyeol.

"What is this?" Chanyeol asked as he slowly opened the box. It was a simple wine. "Looks cheap right? But, I made that." The old man said, "what? You make wines?" Chanyeol laughs softly. The old man nodded. "Yup, and that's special, also the candle is special." The old man wiggles his eyebrows. "It was like you and your wife another honeymoon night." Chanyeol eyes widen.

"Y-you make candles and wines like this?!" Chanyeol asked in shock. "Yup, that was my hobbies, making wine and candles for making love, I shared those with my wife everyday. It's amazing, the sexiest side will appear like magic." The old man blushes as he mentions his wife. They were old and still can make love. Chanyeol chuckles as he closed the box.

"Oh well, thanks. This is a good idea. I think I like it." Chanyeol chuckles and looked at Rona. "Put this on my trunks." Rona bowed as she walks away and does what his boss says.

The old man and Chanyeol's night went very well, They were like a good true buddy. Chanyeol was tipsy, the same just like the old man. The old man bid his goodbye and left, Chanyeol became a mess. He's too drunk. Rona helped him to get up and drive him back to the hotel.

"Argh," Chanyeol groans as he laid his back on the bed. Rona wipes his sweats coming from his forehead because Chanyeol was too heavy for her.

Rona takes a glance at the box that the old dude was given. It was special, and Rona smirks as she opened the box and light the candle without thinking. She also ordered a plain wine and exchange the 'special' one to the normal wine. There was a note and it says;

"Once you scented the aroma of this special candle, the magic happens."

"This is the night." She grins as he saw his boss, taking his clothes off.

Chanyeol woke up with his hangover. He massaged his temples and take his glance to the clock. He doesn't need to catch a flight because he is here on his private plane. He looked around and finally realized that he's unclothed. He doesn't remember any single thing.

He dreamed about Baekhyun, riding him on top. And for him, it was the best dream ever. It felt so real. Chanyeol chuckles as he still recollecting his dream. Chanyeol stood up and take a shower, he can't wait to see his husband and the kids.

"Good morning, Mr.Park." Rona welcomed him with a smile, a big smile. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. Maybe she's on her mood. "Good morning." He greeted back, "Send some fruits and hangover drinks to Mr.Deyk." Chanyeol said while walking. Rona bobbed. "Yes sir,"

"How's everything?! The cake?! How about pizza? It's his favorite! Baekhee! Jesper! Get down in here!" Baekhyun shouted and his hands on his waist. Stressed checking the food and the decorations. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Sis, it's just days that Chanyeol went to Hawaii for business, and you organized your so called-small-party like there's a birthday party in here." Luhan snorted.

"Let him be, days without his husband suffocates him. You know him Penguin." Luhan said while eating Ice Cream. Sehun came and hug his husband from the back. "Hey, sorry I'm late, oh." Sehun faced Luhan as he kissed Luhan on the cheeks near his lips. "There's ice cream," Sehun said smiling. Luhan blushes as he put more Ice Cream on his lips. Sehun chuckles as he kissed Luhan on the lips in front of everyone.

"Oh god, I can't take them anymore." Sehan placed his hands on his forehead embarrassed. Seth laughs. "Sometimes I feel sick, they we're like that everyday, We're kinda expecting another sibling from them." Seth added. Jesper laughs. While Baekhee enjoying Sehun and Luhan's kiss.

"Yah, close your eyes!" Jesper exclaimed. Baekhee looked at his brother and...Seth.

"Seth, kiss me too, kiss me as you want me." Jesper's eyes widen as he grabs Baekhee's wrist.

"MOM! BAEKHEE'S BEING A STUPID RIGHT HERE!"