#28

Chapter Twentyeight: Kevin

Baekhyun eyes slowly opened his eyes and saw a man who looks familiar with blood on his forehead. Baekhyun eyes widen as he examines the place, and he's still in his car.

"Wake up, pull yourself together!" Baekhyun sight getting blurry until he saw all black.

"Oh, god. That's Baekhyun..." the voice said on the line.

"I didn't know that you're familiar with him," Kevin said on the line. They're in a video call.

"KRIS, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PACK OUR THINGS! I JUST BOOKED A FLIGHT TO KOREA!" Kris's wife, Tao, shouted on the line.

"Hyung..." Kevin looked at his older brother on the screen. Who has a long chin the same as him? "Kevin, you saved him, and Baekhyun is also my family. He used to live here with us, and Thank you for that."

"Tell me, Kev, what happened?" Kevin slowly shook his head. "Nothing, I just bumped on him."

"If you're not going to tell me-."

"I'm telling the truth." Kevin saw the doctor coming, and he instantly looks to his phone, "The Doctor is here, yeah. Bye, Kris Hyung." Kevin ended the call as he bowed to the Doctor.

"Doc, is he okay?" Kevin asked. The Doctor smiles as he wrote something on his cardboard. "Yes, he is. The baby is fine, just a few wounds like his scratch on his forehead." Kevin sigh in relief.

"BAEKHYUN!" A loud bang from the door when Chanyeol came in, catching his breath, with sweats on his forehead. Kevin's forehead crumpled.

"Mr.Park-"

"My baby? H-how about my baby?!" Chanyeol shouted, "The baby is fine, and your husband. That's all, I will check him later, we'll take our leave," The Doctor bows as he leaves with others.

"U-uh..." Kevin clear his throat, Chanyeol instantly looked at him. Kevin's eyes widen as Chanyeol grabbed his collar. "You're the one who did this, right?!" Kevin choked, Chanyeol's eyes are burning. He's mad, furious.

"Tell me!" Kevin patted Chanyeol's hands; he's chocking. "I-I can't breathe!" Kevin said as Chanyeol let his collar go.

"TELL ME OR YOU WILL DIE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" Kevin untie his polo, catching his breath.

"I...I saved him; I cut him using my car so that he does not crash into the truck; if I had not cut him, he might not be alive today." Kevin explain Chanyeol loses his strength as he falls to the floor.

"Oh god..." He mutters.

Kevin sighs. He knows everything. He came to Baekhyun's restaurant to check on him.

A few days later, Kevin went to see Rona, but she just dumps him off. Kevin can't take it, so he follows Rona, and there he saw Rona with his brother, and he heard everything Vid said.