#10

Chapter Ten: Plan A

Chanyeol woke up early and is ready to go to Seoul with Jongin. What Baekhyun knows is he has a meeting, and Sehun is left with them. The plan was clear and set and Chanyeol knows what to do. 

"T-this is your lunch, remember after your meeting, don't forget to call me. And your tie, it's messy, I'll fix it." Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was nervous by the way his voice trembled a little. Baekhyun walked near him and fixed his tie. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. 

Baekhyun sighed. "Y-yes, I'm fine. J-just promise me that you'll message me and call me." Chanyeol slightly smiled. "I promise I will. And you'll also message me about what's happening here. Please be alert, okay? Don't let the kids go outside. Sehun is here, he'll accompany all of you. I'll go home right after I finish the paper and works." Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly. 

"Take care, okay? I love you." Baekhyun bitted his lip and hugged Chanyeol more tightly. He's worried about Chanyeol, now that he's going to Seoul where Nana is. He doesn't know what's going to happen. "You take care, please... You're going to Seoul, I don't want anything bad to happen." Chanyeol nodded and kissed Baekhyun.

Before Chanyeol left, he bid his goodbyes to his children and to Luhan and Kyungsoo. After bidding farewells they immediately acted out the plan. 

"The 5 million is ready, but I have one question. Where can we see Mabel?" Jongin asked while his eyes are focused on the road, driving to Seoul. "Mabel said Nana is smart and alert. We don't know, maybe she's just around there." Chanyeol answered. "Really? If that's the case, I have a delivery boy costume here. I used that when we had a drug den raid in Incheon." Jongin said and Chanyeol glanced over the bag at the back. 

"Wow, a boy scout huh? Anyways, thank you, Jongin." Chanyeol said seriously. "Hyung, no need to thank me. I'm doing this as my job and especially, helping you. You're like my brother. And I'm doing this for the safety of all of us." Jongin smiled. Either way, this is for his family too. They're included in Nana's target list because he knows Kyungsoo is a friend of Baekhyun while he knows Nana hates him for stopping her plans. "I'm touched, black man." Chanyeol joked and Jongin laughed.

"Yah! I'm not black anymore! My skin is becoming white!" Jongin said, laughing.