#29

Chapter Twentynine

Chanyeol went home that night, and he saw Baekhyun on the sofa. He looks like he still waits for Chanyeol to come home even he doesn't feel better. Chanyeol sighs as he saw his husband lying down on the sofa. He came closer and caressed his husband's cheek. He knew that he just said something terrible to Baekhyun. He's innocent, and he's been set up. And  Chanyeol realizes everything.

Chanyeol surprised as he touches his husband's cheeks. It's wet, and he's crying until he falls asleep. And that broke his heart. He promised never to let Baekhyun cry again because of his stupidity, and now, it's happening.

"Baekhyun-ah..." he called, but he's still asleep. Chanyeol chuckles softly as he watches his husband sleep peacefully. "I am sorry for what I just said earlier. I'm just worried and don't know what to do after knowing that you have an abortion drug on your car, but now I knew someone set you up." He said Chanyeol touches Baekhyun's lips.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I am going to do if something bad will to happen to you; I don't lose you, both of you." Chanyeol gasps when Baekhyun kisses si Thumb. He's awake. Chanyeol smiled softly.

"And I love you too, and you're my husband, we will be together forever, we also promised to cherish our moments until the end, right?" Baekhyun slowly gets up, and he saw Chanyeol's eyes getting teary. He smiles softly as he caressed Chanyeol's cheeks with his palms.

"Thank you for believing in me." He added. Chanyeol smiles softly and kisses Baekhyun's hands-on place on his cheeks.

"Who's with you on that day?" Jongin asked Baekhyun, and they are all here. Complete.

"Oh, my Gsauce! I swear, whoever set you up, I'll make him get fuck by Satan's big fat hot dick!" Luhan shouted. Sehun placed his palm on his husband's mouth. "Sorry about that. Go on," Sehun said, Luhan keeps removing his husband's hands off from his mouth. "Bambi, shh! I know you're mad for what happened to Baekhyun, but we're all investigating here." Sehun mutters.

"Can you please calm your ass up because If you don't, I have my knife collection here to stab you?" Kyungsoo said, Luhan immediately shut up, and Jongin back, asking Baekhyun some questions.

"I'm at the restaurant that day...and...Vid-."

"Vid? That Fucking reporter? Baek, did I told you to do not-" Baekhyun cut his husband off, "I know, okay? But hear me first! He comes to my restaurant, and he said he just attended some meeting with his clients, and it's near on my place, so he tries to see me, and also that day, I told him to do not come near me, and he said okay so he won't bother me again." Baekhyun explained.

"I see, Vid from 9NEWS?" Baekhyun nodded, "And?" Baekhyun thought, "I can't remember the whole details...but, He asked me to drop him off to his office, that's all." Chanyeol forehead creased. "And you just give him a ride, Seriously?" Chanyeol commented.

"That's suspicious but, We can add him here as a prime suspect, but we need to make things clear, is there any Witness? Or someone saw you before leaving the restaurant?" Jongin said, Baekhyun tilts his head, "I don't think so. Everyone in the restaurant was too busy because we have many customers on that day."

Chanyeol snaps his fingers, "the guy...that guy! The one who saved you." Jongin grins. "I was thinking the same, but what if he just saw Baekhyun on the road? But maybe we can talk to him."

"Oho, my daddy nini looks hot right now," Kyungsoo said, grinning. Jongin smirks. "I always look hot, later night, hmm?" Jongin wiggles his eyebrows, and Luhan just take Sehun's palm on his mouth.

"What the hell, you can talk like that, and I am not?! How could you?!" Baekhyun took his phone out, and he saw a message from the unknown. He opened it and read it loudly.

"We heard what happened, and We just landed in Korea. We want to see everyone and especially you and your kids. This is Kris." Luhan's eyes widen. "They're here? Seriously?!" Baekhyun nodded with a smile.

"Kris Hyung," Kevin smiles softly as he saw Kris and Tao coming out from the arrival. "How ya' doin?" Kris said as he hugs his younger brother.

"Finally, Korea long time no see, but I want to see Baekhyun right now!" Tao hissed as he enters the car fabulously.

"Attitude as ever?" Kevin chuckles. "You know him," Kris said, patting Kevin's shoulders.

"Let's go, and I want to see Baekhyun. I can't wait to see how ugly he is. I miss him so bad." Tao said, sounds like excited.

"Hyung, Uncle Tao..." Kevin started, "If you met Baekhyun, please do not tell them that I am your younger brother." Kevin said the couple seemed surprised. "Why?" Kris asked.

"I'll tell you Hyung, once you guys back," Kevin said, Kris looks suspicious to Kevin. He's hiding something. "Please, Hyung," Kris sighs. "Alright, Just make sure you will tell us what's going on."

"I-I can't find the company's file," Rona said. Vid cursed on the line. "What?! Find it! You're stupid! We're getting caught by your stupidness! The bank account send the whole amount to my account!" Vid said on the line.

Rona stopped, "Wait a minute Vid. How about Chanyeol? He said he would take a month of leave, and I thought you made him fight with his husband?" Vid groans on the line.

"I told you I would! Take care of the money and the company's file! Sell them!"

Rona gasped, "You're crazy! Everyone will notice if I sell the company I thought we talk about this? Just take the money!" Rona shouted. Vid laughs sarcastically.

"Rona! Stop being stupid! Do what I want! Time is running!"

Rona ended the call and continue finding the company's file on Chanyeol's desk. He can't find it, even the vault. She noticed that Chanyeol doesn't have a vault in his office.

"What are you doing?" A janitor came in, Rona smiles as she acts like nothing. "A-Ah nothing! M-Mr.Park told me to find the missing paper. He's on leave, so...He want me to find it as soon as possible."

"Hello Mr.Park, this is OT12Bank I just want to say you just send the money amount 6.9 TRILLION WON to bank number 666-6666-6666." Chanyeol forehead crumpled as he stood up.

"What?! Who says?!"

"It's your Secretary Khoe Rona. She just claimed the money with your signature and stumps. Our system also verifies it because of her letter of consent that you send to us. She also has a voice clip of you saying that you're going to send the money to another account, and said you are busy and you gave her your permission."