#20

Chapter Twenty: When The Cat's Away, the mice will play.

"Mr.Park!" Taehyung bowed when he saw his boss, Baekhyun entered the restaurant. "Hello, how's the business?" Baekhyun smiled. Taehyung leads the way and make his boss seated. "Everything is fine Sir. Oh, Some media stopped by yesterday and he wants to have an exclusive interview, with you." Taehyung placed the calling card.

"I see, Interview huh? When is it?" He asked. "They said once you're here they will come." Baekhyun pickups the calling card, "Alright, I'll do it, call them."

A minute passed, the production team came and immediately set up their things, A man moved toward to Baekhyun. "Good morning Mr.Park, I'm Vid from 9NEWS." The Reporter Vid says as he offers his hand to Baekhyun; "Nice to meet you, I'm Park Baekhyun."

The media team sets up everything, from the lights and mic, Baekhyun doesn't feel nervous at all, he used to it since his restaurant is really popular especially to the ladies. And it's one of the best restaurants in Seoul.

"Good Morning! This is 9NEWS! I'm Reporter Vid and right now, I'm with the successful businessman, the owner of B.JESPER to 6104 ST restaurant, Mr.Park Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiled and bowed on the camera. "Hello, I'm Park Baekhyun." He proudly said. Vid smiles.

"I see why your restaurant hit the Seoul, except for the amazing dishes, the owner is pretty huh?" Baekhyun moved. "Anyways, may I ask you what is the meaning of the name of your restaurant?"

Taehyung silently cheers on the other side together with the other employees. Baekhyun smiled shyly.

"6104 ST. means, the number 6104 is the most special number for me, it's me and my husband's favorite number. 61 is my husband's favorite number, and the number 04 is mine. That's why, 6104." Baekhyun explained with a chuckles. Vid nods. "I see, But how can you manage this? Since your husband is a superstar and owner of the biggest company, do you still work?" Vid asked.

"I still need to work, I don't want to stay in our house for ages. I work for my family. Also, Chanyeol has his own work life, I just need to be fair," Vid nodded, and continue the interview asking about business.

Half minutes passed, the interview ended and Baekhyun asked the whole team to have lunch in his restaurant.

"Those dishes are really superb!" Vid clapped his hands. "I love it." He added as he eats like there is no tomorrow. "I'm happy that you loved it." Baekhyun replied.

"Oh right, Mr.Park. Can I ask you for some favor?" Vid said, Baekhyun wonders. "Yeah, what is it?" Vid clears his throat and has a sip of his red wine. "Can I interview you again next time? Also, can you be the model of our magazines?" Baekhyun eyes widen. "Model?" Vid nods. "Yeah, it's about business magazines, you will just share your ideas for making business and such as giving the reader's inspiration. Is it okay with you?" Vid waits for Baekhyun's replied.

"Y-yeah, sure!" Baekhyun replied with a smile.

When Chanyeol arrived in Hawaii and got his private hotel room. He immediately called Baekhyun but he didn't answer. Chanyeol forehead crumpled and called many times as he could.

"The number you have dialed is out of coverage area, please leave a voicemail after the beep-"

"What is he doing?" Chanyeol mutters as he called Baekhyun for almost 100 times. He just wants to hear his husband's voice and tell him that he already arrived in Hawaii and such. He missed Baekhyun already.

Chanyeol threw his phone on the bed as he removed his clothes and enter the bathroom, he takes a bath for refreshment and wears his casual attire. It's hot and he still has time to walk around and find the hotel's bar. Tomorrow he will be attending a meeting with a client.

When Chanyeol reached the lobby, he asked where's the bar is. "Greetings Mr.Park, We have the private bar that we prepare it for you. Please, follow me."

Chanyeol followed the hotelier and once they reached the end of the hallway, the beach surprised him along with a nice pool and cozy nice Jacuzzi And there he saw the mini bar in the center of the pool and another bar on the right side. The view and the set up is so satisfying.

"Welcome to Hawaii, Mr.Park." The manager welcomed Chanyeol. "It's an honor to have you here, please enjoy and have fun staying with us." The employees bowed their heads. Chanyeol smiles nicely. "Thank you. This is amazing."

Chanyeol grabbed his phone, and capture the moment. He also texts his husband with an attached picture.

To: Wife
'wish you we're here. Let's have another honeymoon to this hotel and enjoy the sunset wearing nothing! :)'

Chanyeol smiled as he sends the message and sips on the whiskey that he is having. "Mr.Park." He turns his glance and saw Rona. Wearing his Hawaiian Dress. "Rona, message Mr.Taylor and tell him that I love this place, ask him if I can buy this place if he says no, offered him a 1 Billion and add some gold. Make sure that I will have this hotel." Chanyeol said Rona started. "S-SIR?!"

"You heard me, I want this place. I want to visit here again with my family." Chanyeol smiles as he looked in the sunset. Imagining that he was with his husband, having sex on the beach with a beautiful sunset.

"Yes, Mr.Park. But, can I swim a real quick?" Rona asked as she removed his Hawaiian Dress. Revealing his Red Swimsuit. Chanyeol's eyes widen as he saw Rona jumped on the pool.

"We're here for work, not to have fun." Chanyeol said as he finished his whiskey and he was about to go back to his room when Rona screams asking for help like she was drowning.

"M-Mr.Park!"

Chanyeol turns his back and immediately jumped out to the pool and saved Rona.

Chanyeol laid down Rona on the floor and give her a pump on the chest. Rona looks like she lose her conscious. Chanyeol groans as he stares at Rona's lips.

"Fuck!" He cursed as he places his lips on Rona's and gives her a mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Chanyeol eyes widen when Rona pulls his neck and starts to kiss him.