#24

Chapter Twentyfour

"Chanyeol, it's not what you think." Chanyeol seems like he didn't hear his husband talking while driving way back home. He's mad.

"Come on, don't be jealous-."

"I'M NOT JEALOUS! YOU KNOW THAT I HATE REPORTERS AND YOU JUST COME WITH THAT STANGER!" Baekhyun startled when Chanyeol shouted as he stopped the car. "W-why are you shouting..." Baekhyun said on the verge of tears. Chanyeol sighs, holding tight on the steering wheel.

"Why you didn't tell me about it? Hmm?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun tears run down from his cheeks. "My battery dies; we didn't do anything wrong. I just accept their offer to endorse the product." Baekhyun sniffs as he looked away. Chanyeol scratches his head.

"Why did you accept it? I told you to stay away from the reporters, did I?" Baekhyun sighs. "I'm tired. I want to go home." Baekhyun plainly said as he looks thru the window. Chanyeol sighs from frustration.

"Mom, Tita Kyungsoo said-."

"I'm tired, Baekhee." Baekhee left dumbfounded. She smiled as she saw her Dad. "Dad, Tita Kyung-"

"Let's talk about that tomorrow, okay?" Chanyeol slightly smiles and tapped Baekhee's shoulders. Chanyeol was about to leave, "Oh right, have you eaten? Where's Jesper?" Baekhee nodded. "We already did...you both come home late, is there any problem with Mom?" Chanyeol slowly shakes his head and smiled.

"No, nothing happened; we're just tired," Chanyeol said like he's out from himself. Baekhee's forehead crumpled as his Dad walk away.

Baekhyun doesn't know what to do. He knows that his husband is mad, furious. Baekhyun looked on the side of the bed; still, Chanyeol is in his mini office. Chanyeol just washed up and went to his mini office. Baekhyun feels terrible, and reporters must be out of his mind and forget about it.

Since the accident happened, Chanyeol told his family to stay away from the reporters. 'Don't ever talk with reporters,' reporters are untrustworthy.

Baekhyun can't help it, but he walks to his husband's mini office. He slowly opened the door and saw his husband, sleeping uncomfortably with his head under the table. Baekhyun feels terrible. He grabs the blanket and slowly placed the mantle to his husband.

Baekhyun kisses Chanyeol on the forehead. He slowly turns his back when Chanyeol grabbed his wrist.

"Chanyeol..." Chanyeol pulls him closer and makes him sat on his lap. "I know you can't resist me," Chanyeol said as he looks into his husband's eyes. Baekhyun looked down and played with his fingers. "I-I'm sorry..."

"Baby, there's nothing wrong talking with other guys but, he is a reporter. I will not get mad if he is not one of them. I'm just worried, and I don't know what I am going to do if there's something that will happen to both of you." Chanyeol said softly as he looked into Baekhyun's stomach.

"So, why are you still awake? I thought you're already sleeping." He changed the topic. Baekhyun locks his arms on Chanyeol's neck. "Do you think I can sleep like this?" Chanyeol smiles. "Oh yeah? Like this." Chanyeol grins when he felt Baekhyun's hard member. "You're just sitting on my lap, and you're this hard," Chanyeol said, wiggling his eyebrow.