#01

Chapter One: The Beginning

BAEKHYUN

"BAEKHEE! JESPER! COME ON! YOU TWO WILL BE LATE!"

I'm Park Baekhyun, if you guys didn't know, I am married to a man named Park Chanyeol. Yes, the one and only. It's been a while. So many things have happened... and I don't want to think about it anymore. Our life is better now.

And Chanyeol, his career is still ongoing.  Since then I thought Chanyeol will not have projects or movies anymore, but no. Ever since Chanyeol introduced us to the public, and he was comatose because of the accident that happened before which I don't want to go back to anymore, his projects increased, and he also decided to become a singer.

Oh right, I forgot to tell you. We have a son, and a daughter. Remember my son, Jesper? Well he is a grown-up man now. A teenage young man. He's in 10th grade of high school while my daughter, Baekhee, is now in middle school. A teenage young woman, also.  While I think about all the things that happened to us, what I can say is only a big 'thank you.' because finally, it's done.

If you're asking about Sehun and Luhan, they already have two children already. Two boys named Seth and Sehan. Believe me or not, the two boys all look like Sehun. I think they inherited nothing from Luhan, they all are a carbon copy of their dad, Sehun. Well I can't blame Sehun's strong genes.

While Kyungsoo and Jongin have two sons and only up to that. It'll be dangerous if that owl will get pregnant again. Jongin was too fond of doing 'it' and because of that, Kyungsoo's organs got exhausted.  Anyways, Kyungsoo's firstborn was Jongsoo, and Asher was the youngest. They're also fine.

Apart from being an actor, Chanyeol also manages the company his family left him. His parents were gone long ago, so Chanyeol has the company.

And if you're asking about Nana...

We have no news about her, what we know is she is detained in a mental hospital. I know she'll not be able to go out from there, we all talked about it. She was too obsessed with Chanyeol. The fear is still here, but I'm not gonna let her beat me though! She'll beat me in her dreams. If she will try to touch my family, not only will she face Satan. I will kill her.

"Mom? Where's dad by the way?" Jesper asked. I was gonna answer when Chanyeol suddenly came. He kissed me on my cheek and sitted beside me. "Why?" Chanyeol asked. "Can I skip school tomorrow?" Jesper asked, "Why? Oh right! You have practice right? You can." I just shrugged it off.

Because Chanyeol's very supportive of Jesper. By the way, Jesper's a K-Idol. Yes, because Chanyeol wanted Jesper to follow his steps, his legacy. I have nothing to do against it because apart from being handsome, my son's really fitted for the K-pop industry! It's fabulous, right? Stan my son, please.

"Why is Jesper only the one allowed to be absent?!" Baekhee asked. Chanyeol smirked. "Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that you should call your older brother 'Oppa'! Of course he can skip school just this once. You know they have dance rehearsal." Chanyeol answered.

Baekhee looked at me, "Oppa? Jesper? NO! I will just call him JESPER! Mom! It's unfair." "And what's unfair about that? Just eat already, Baekhee! You two will be late!" I shouted at them. They zipped their mouths. I averted my gaze at Chanyeol, who was laughing.