#32

Chapter Thirtytwo

Kevin excuse himself by going to the restroom. He looks at himself in the mirror. He also splashes some water on his face for pulling himself together.

"It's not true. Pull yourself together, Kevin!" He closes his eyes. As he thinks of his brothers, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the Park family needs him. This must be stopped as soon as possible.

Kevin update Chanyeol's Team by texting them and sending a voice clip. Kevin plans to stay with Rona in 1 week, and the last day will be the end of the Khoe Siblings.

Chanyeol takes a sip of his beer. He's with Jongin, Sehun, and Kris. They decided to take a break for a moment.

"Oh, right, your brother. That smart kid, Kevin." Jongin started, "I'm more handsome, right Galaxy Hyung?" Sehun said giggling, Only Jongin and Sehun know about Kevin. They keep it private and not bringing up to their families so that no one will feel worried or upset about the plan.

"He's still on the plan." Kris smiles sighs. "I...pity Kevin, because he really loved Rona, to the point he's willing to do everything for her, and I trust him, to do the right thing because I know him, the right one always wins," Kris explained.

"Even though Rona dumps him and does stupid things, he still lovers her. He just pretending to be tough, but, I believe, he will do the right thing." Kris smiles as he continues talking about his Brother.

"They been together for a long time, Rona Changed Kevin, he's not that good when he's in his high school, I still remember how bad Kevin is," Kris added, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun remain silent as they drink their beers. Sehun breaks the silence.

"Well, that's love." Sehun said, "Rona did terrible things for his brother who's obsessed with money. It's just so sad because money changes her," Sehun added. "Money is nothing, I can give any amount of it if she uses it in a good way," Chanyeol said. Jongin chuckles.

"But she wants your dick, can you give it to her?" Jongin joked Chanyeol choked on his beer, Kris and Sehun burst into laughter. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BLACK GUY." Chanyeol hissed. Jongin smiles. "Black and Handsome, plus I have a big dick." They laugh and continue drinking, Kris look at his brothers.

"Kevin is a good guy, I promise you." Kris proudly said.

As the planned continue, Kevin is with Rona. Jongin set up one fancy apartment with high security. Kevin is safe, and it will alarm Jongin if a gun is detected in the room, and still, Rona doesn't know that Chanyeol and Kevin are connected, and she's under surveillance.

Kevin opened his eyes can't find Rona until he heard something outside the room. He stood up and put some clothes on. He slowly opened the door, and he saw Rona making breakfast.

He kind of feels guilty for setting Rona up, but he must do the right thing.

"Aw!" He came out instantly and came closer to Rona, who cut his finger by slicing the onions. Kevin immediately take tissues ang grabbed Rona's fingertip.

"K-Kevin." She mutters. "What are you doing?" Kevin asked. "I-I was making breakfast for you. It's your favorite...I miss those days when we're in China; I used to make this dish for you every morning." Rona said with a smile, Kevin froze for a moment. He smiled lightly, trying to look more realistic.

"Really? Thank you, I appreciate it!" Kevin said with a smile. Rona smiles as he stares at Kevin. "Aren't we going back?" Rona asked. Kevin froze, "We are, I already booked a flight for us, don't worry." Kevin lied.

"Did you make it to 3 tickets? V-Vid's coming with us, is that okay?" Rona asked. Kevin nodded. "I didn't know, but I'll call the airlines; We will be leaving in 3 days." Kevin smiles. Rona's face becomes lighter. She suddenly hugged Kevin.

And Kevin just skipped a beat. He hugs back, acting natural. In a second, he breaks the hug. "Let's eat?" Kevin asked with a smile. He keeps smiling just like before, Rona stares at him.

"What? I-Is there something on my fa-."

Kevin's eyes widen when Rona suddenly kissed him. He doesn't know what to do. Suppose he's going to respond or not. His mind is getting confused.

"Do you still love me, Kevin?" Rona asked Kevin to remain silent for a second. He smiled and focus on acting. "O-Of course, I love you." He wants to hit his head on the wall to wake himself up.

"If you do..." Rona is slowly removing her pajamas.

"Make love to me, Kevin."

Kevin lost his mind. He finds himself kissing Rona back as he thrusts his hips faster as he could. They're both naked; he doesn't know anymore. The plan is still going, but he can't resist Rona.

"Ahh, K-Kevin....hah..." Rona moaned. Kevin place his hands on Rona's chest while he sucks Rona's nipples on other side, licking her nipples in circular motions. Rona places her hands on Kevin's shoulders, feeling the climax.

"Ah! Yes, harder!" Rona screams, Kevin thrust even more, deeper hitting her spot. "I-I'm Cumming." Kevin said as he moved fast as he could.

"Cum inside me, Kevin." Kevin's eyes widen, "P-Please...ahh." for a second time, Kevin lost his mind and found himself cumming inside of Rona. He did it.

"Kevin, continue spending time with her, act like you still love her, make her special."

"Tomorrow...we will end it." Jongin patted Kevin's shoulders.

"But Hyung," Kevin lower his head. "I...I just...make love with her." Jongin remains silent.

"It's fine. I understand that you still love her, but you know why we are doing this. Don't let feelings control you. She's a criminal, and she needs to change and pay what she and her brother did. We don't know her style of acting. What if she kills you? You don't deserve her, Kevin." Jongin said, "I know love makes us crazy, but you know the situation. If you let them passed you, anytime, they can harm Chanyeol hyung's family, or you."

Kevin sighs. "Alright, I understand..."

"But...can we stopped by in an amusement park for an hour?" Jongin smiles and nods. "Just an hour."