#18

Chapter Eighteen: Khoe Rona

Rona came to Chanyeol's office with files on his hands. "Sir, here's the marketing department's report." Chanyeol massages his temple due to stress. "Leave it there." He said without breaking his attention to the bunch of papers in front of him.

"Uhm, Mr.Park?" Rona called, "What?" He answered, still look busy reading the other department's report. "Uhh...the team leader asked me to invite you to our small party, for welcoming me to the team," Rona explained, Chanyeol took a glance at Rona who's looking forward to his answer while looking downplaying his hands.

"Party? Can't you see, I'm too busy? Don't you have a job to do?" Chanyeol sighs, "Send him a gift for me, I'm not coming." He added as he gets back to work. Rona pouted and came closer.

"Mr.Park don't be like that~ Come and join us, just tonight. I also want to know my boss more and get close to my colleagues." Rona said in an uncomfortable way. When Baekhyun pleased him with something in a cute way, it sounds like a cute melody to his ear.

Chanyeol scratches his head, "I'll stop by, I need to get home as soon as possible, my wife is waiting for me." Chanyeol said and Rona can't hide his smile and react a cheerful "Yay!!"

"I'll just fix my things, you guys go ahead and I'll be there." Rona bows and take her to leave with a smile on his face.

"Alright! Here's my 10,000 Won, I can't believe you make Mr.Park come to our party!" The Team Leader said as he gives Rona the 10,000 won. "Yes, I just can't believe it! Did you use your looks to make Mr.Park come?! Admit it!" Rona colleague named Vhay Ruz, Vhay for short. Rona smiled shyly. "Stop it, don't be like that~"

"Well, you know Mr.Park doesn't go drinking with his employees. And he always leaving company early to just to see his Wife, what is his name again?" A another colleague said, "Does he have a wife?" Rona asked. Vhay chuckles. "Who's in Korea doesn't know Park Chanyeol's wife? And he's not a woman, he is a man. They have 2 kids," Vhay explained. Rona nodded slowly. "I don't know about it?" Rona answered as she drink her beer in one shot. The Team Leader chuckles. "Heavy drinker huh?"

"But yeah, his Wife is the luckiest person in the whole world, he's been married with the hottest actor slash, most riches man in Korea Park Chanyeol, and they have two beautiful kids, a son and a daughter. As far I know, his son is a KPOP Idol, Park Jesper." Ditch Pattch said. Rona smiled lightly. "Is that so? I thought, he's single." Rona said in disbelief. Vhay laughs.

"Why? Do you like him?" Vhay teased and Rona blushed. The whole team reacts. "Wow! Rona, that's not good. Mr.Park is married and everyone knows that." Team Leader said. "Yeah, be careful with the issues." Ditch Pattch added.

A moment later, the whole team cheers when Chanyeol appeared.

"MR.PARK! YOU CAME!!" The Team Leader shouted when he saw Chanyeol entering the place. Chanyeol smiles at the whole crew. "I flat my tire, and I just take a cab," Chanyeol said as he takes his seat next to the Team Leader, and Rona is right beside him. Rona bows when Chanyeol sat down.

"Well, You guys seems drunk." Chanyeol laughs softly, and grab his beer. "Yes, Mr.Park. We're tired waiting for you. But, It's fine!" Vhay said. The whole crew laughs. "I'm not staying longer, my wife is waiting for me." The crew reacts. "Awww! Don't be like that Mr.Park! Let's enjoy! We take this a honor to have you here. Our the best boss! Cheers to Mr.Park!" The Team Leader said and raises his glass and they had a cheer together. Chanyeol laughs looking at the whole team.

"Give us a speech Mr.Park!" Ditch said, Chanyeol smiles. "Why? Let's just continue the-"

"Mr.Park come on, and Rona just joined us and we need your speech!" The Crowd pleases and Chanyeol can't say no, everyone is looking forward to his speech.

Chanyeol stands up with another beer on his hand; looking to each face of his employees. "Alright; How can I say no?" Chanyeol snorted.

"Go Mr.Park!"

"Thanks, haha." He laughs and takes a deep breath. "So, I never attend something like this before but I just want to say...Let's keep up the good work, I hope you guys do your best! And I'm looking forward to those standing employees of the year!" Chanyeol snorted, "And...I would like to welcome Ms.Khoe Rona, for being a part of the team and for being my secretary. I hope you will do your job properly because there's a monster inside me who meets lazy nuts." The whole crew laughs, and Rona just smiles as her attention was fully into Chanyeol. Everyone raises their glasses. "Cheers, everyone."

When the party ends, Chanyeol paid the bills. "Mister Park! Thank you! You save me! I thought I was the one who's paying but thank god you came! Mister Park, Saranghae! Buing Buing~!" Drunk Team Leader said. "Just make sure you will come to work tomorrow morning, I have something for you to finished," Chanyeol said laughing.

"Uhm, Mr.Park?" Chanyeol turns his back and saw Rona. "You just mention earlier that your tire is flat, I can give you a ride," Rona said with a smile. "No thanks, you should go home and rest. I can take a private cab." He replied. Chanyeol is shocked when Rona touches his hands. "Please Mr.Park? I just want to do my work, I am your secretary right?" She said with pleading eyes. Chanyeol pulls his hand. "But I can handle myself-"

"Hmm...some reporters might see you? What if the cab driver take a picture of you? Smells like alcohol and such? Come on, Mr.Park, please?" Rona pleaded. "She's right Mr.Park! Rona is just doing her job!" Vhay snapped.

"Thank you for the ride, Rona. Make sure you will come to work, also send me those stockholders of my hotel and restaurants." Chanyeol gets off and Rona just nodded.

She watches Chanyeol entering his mansion. Suddenly, Rona grins.

"I should hit the lotto, Who cares if he's married, right?"