#19

Chapter Nineteen: Business Trip

Baekhyun woke up early and today his husband has a business trip for 1 week. Chanyeol is still sleeping, and Baekhyun went downstairs and check the fridge. He decided to make a nice meal for his husband and make a lunchbox too.

Baekhyun prepares the ingredients, he smiled as he prepares it well. He wears his apron and chopped the vegetable for breakfast. A minute passed, Chanyeol woken up and went straight to Baekhyun and back hugged his husband.

"Good morning, Love," Chanyeol said in a sleepy tone. Baekhyun chuckles, "Morning, sit right there I will prepare your coffee." Chanyeol smiles as he kissed Baekhyun on the cheeks. "Hmm, thank you, but you're preparing all by yourself? Where's the maid?"

"It's my decision. I want to make it special." Chanyeol slowly nodded with a smile. "Is that so? That's sweet of you." Baekhyun smiles and served Chanyeol a coffee.

"Baekhee's birthday is coming, right? Next week?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty soon. I can't believe our kids are getting older:" Baekhyun pouted his lips. Chanyeol snorted. "And we are too." Baekhyun chuckled. "Don't remind me. I don't want to think about it."

"Oh right, I will buy something for Baekhee once I got home." Baekhyun forehead creased. "Don't tell me..." Chanyeol cut his words. "It's her Birthday, I want to give everything she wants. And she's now a lady," Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Park Chanyeol, that small purse cost 10 Million Won! That small purse cost a lot of money! Jesus Christ!"

"Don't think about the money, think about our daughter's happiness. Okay?" Baekhyun sighs, he won't argue anymore. Chanyeol is not a stingy person. He's like open to everyone. He treats people very well that's why he's lovable. "You're saying that because you do have a lot of money, how about the people who live in the street?!" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol paused.

"Well, I was thinking about making a  free shelter for those people who live in the street, especially kids, women, and grannies. Hmm...What do you think? He mutters. Baekhyun smiled. "I'll support you on that one."

"GOOD MORNING FAKKIN PEOPLE OF THIS FAKKIN HAUZ!" The Married couple turn their back and saw Luhan. "What are you doing here? You're too early for the party." Chanyeol laughs softly. Luhan flips his imaginary long hair. "I'm here to help your fakkin husband, your fakkin husband that you love to fakk until his fakkin hole swollen! Also, Sehun went to his work and my kids are still sleeping." Luhan went straight beside Baekhyun. "Where's your apron?" Baekhyun asked Luhan smirks.

"Oh, wait for second honey." Luhan chuckled as he showed his apron, Chanyeol choked while drinking his coffee when he saw Luhan's apron. Baekhyun squeals.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Chanyeol asked, pointing at Luhan's apron. Luhan giggles shyly. "Well, Sehan threw out my old apron that I am using, and I don't have any extra so...I remember, when me and Sehun played in our holy kitchen, I brought this cute pink transparent apron from internet! Cute, isn't it?"

I remember, when me and Sehun played in our holy kitchen, I brought this cute pink transparent apron from internet! Cute, isn't it?"