#09

Chapter Nine: Plan

CHANYEOL

It's been days since we've arrived here in Jeju. Thankfully, nothing bad happened to us these past few days. Everything is normal. The kids are studying here through online schooling. Jesper also skipped many events because I didn't let him step his foot in Seoul. I talked to his manager so it's fine.

"What are you doing?" I turned my body and saw Baekhyun wearing a bathrobe. I smiled and he walked near me. I quickly hugged him while we're looking at the sunset. We're also in front of the sea so the view is really good.

"Nothing, just watching the beautiful sunset. But, you're more beautiful." I smiled and he just chuckled. "You fool! Anyways, any news?" Baekhyun asked, and actually I have a piece of news. Me and Mabel are talking about Nana. The 5 million check is ready so we're going to the plan. I talked to Jongin and he said he has a nice plan to end everything already.

"Hmm.. nothing and I told you to don't worry about it. Just stay here with us, especially the kids." I replied and he nodded. "I can't help it, but alright, I will." He replied and I pat his head. "Okay, I'll just go to the kids so we can have dinner, sounds good?" He nodded and I go to the entertainment room. They're fine, if they have free time, they'll play XBOX or computer and sometimes they swim with Luhan.

"Knock knock?" I smiled, Baekhee dashed to me and hugged me. Baekhee is always sweet, and I think she got it from Baekhyun. "APPA!!!!" I smiled and ruffled her head.

"Uncle Chan." Sehun and Luhan's children bowed to me, same as Kyungsoo and Jongin's children. "How are you all?" I asked them, "To be honest, Uncle Chan, your daughter's very noisy." Jongsoo said. Jongsoo is the first child of Kyungsoo, In which I think he inherited Kyungsoo's snobbish manner. "I'M NOT!!!!!" Baekhee shouted and I laughed.

"You're so noisy that Seth almost gone deaf because of you." Jesper teased, and Baekhee cried so loud and I laughed hard. "Aigoo, such a crybaby... Big girls don't cry, I thought you're a big girl already?" I asked and she quickly wiped her tears. "Y-yes!" I nodded and glanced at the clock.

"Let's go, we should take our dinner now," I said. "We'll follow, uncle. We'll just finish this." I nodded. "Alright, be quick." I left them and when I got downstairs I saw Sehun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Jongin and also Baekhyun. I sat beside my husband and he asked where are the kids.