#33

Chapter Thirtythree

( I recommend to play the music on the mm while reading this part. )

"Yeah, Kevin, what is this?" Rona asked, giggling. "Don't take your blindfold. Trust me." Kevin replied as he led the way while holding Rona's hands.

Today is the day, Chanyeol and Jongin's team are here to catch Rona. While Taemin, Jongin's partner, is tailing Vid from the Airport who's waiting for Rona and Kevin.

Everything went good as like Kevin's plan.

"Alright, now, I will take your blindfold," Kevin said, as he was slowly removing Rona's blindfold.

Rona examines the place. She immediately smiles as she realizes that they're in an amusement park.

"Yah, what are we doing here? We have a flight-."

Kevin smiles, "We can't leave Seoul, as long as we are not able to visit Lotte's Amusement Parks." Rona smiled softly. Kevin took out a cute headband and put it on Rona's.

"There, you look adorable." Kevin giggles, "Really? How about you? Aren't you going to wear one?" Kevin smirks as he took his headband and wears it. "I'm prepared." He replied. Rona giggles until she realized that they were the only people in the amusement park.

"Wait, why are the only ones in here?" She asked. Kevin smiles as he pinched Rona's cheeks. "It because I rented it, So let's just enjoy and cherish the moment for an hour," Kevin said as he pulls Rona in one tent.

They both played games, such as whack a mole, entering arcade zone, and playing basketball.

Kevin is good at basketball. Since he was a child, he has been playing basketball with his older brother Kris, and to this day, they still play when they have free time with each other.

"Sir, Congratulations!" A staff said and give the stuffed toy as a prize to Kevin, Rona looks amazed, and Kevin gave it to Rona.

"Wow! You're good at it!" Rona complement and Kevin messes Rona's hair.

They also rode rides, like a rollercoaster, carousel, and so on, and Kevin saw how much fun and enjoyment Rona had. She looks like a child enjoying it, and somehow, it is also touching his heart. It makes him soft even more.

"Wow! I love it!" Rona reacts, Kevin smiles as he holds Rona's hands. He looked at his wristwatch and noticed that they only had 20 minutes.

Kevin looked up to the last ride, and it was the Ferris Wheel; also, the sunset came out, and it will make more romantic.

"And for the last ride," Kevin smiles as he referred the Ferris Wheel.

"Taemin, any updates?" Jongin said on the line while watching Kevin and Rona from far away.

"Stable, we are here at the airport, we are already surrounding him," Taemin replied on the line.