#35

The Last Chapter

"Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol smiles as he smiles at Heechul. Chanyeol fixed Heechul's papers and asked Jongin to find another way to make Heechul out from the Jail.

"Heechul Hyung," Chanyeol called, and Heechul immediately hugged him. Heechul embraces him with tears coming from his eyes.

"H-how? I mean...I need to stay here for years." Heechul asked Chanyeol patted Heechul's shoulders. "Stop thinking, who's the amazing guy in front of you? It's only me, Park Chanyeol, the great." Chanyeol proudly said. Heechul smiles.

"Oh, right. Come in." Heechul's eyes widen as he saw his wife Momo carrying their child. Heechul instantly moved toward to Momo and hugged his family. Heechul burst into tears, and he saw Baekhyun smiling at Momo's back.

"I-Is this our child? What is his name?" Heechul asked, and Momo nodded on the verge of tears. "She's our princess, Mina," Momo said; Baekhyun walks right beside Chanyeol, watching Heechul having an emotional time with his own family for the first time.

Heechul looked back and bowed his head in front of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"T-Thank you, Thank you so much!" Heechul sobs, Chanyeol laughs softly. "Aigoo, such a cry baby." Chanyeol snapped. Heechul came closer to Chanyeol and Baekhyun and gave them one big hug.

"Ehem. I'm also here." Jongin said, clearing his throat, Heechul immediately jumped to Jongin and gave him a big hug. Jongin immediately walked away when he heard Heechul sniff. "Yah, Hyung! Your cold is dripping! That's disgusting!" Jongin whines, everyone laughs when Heechul kissed Jongin on the cheeks.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun waved their hands with a smile on their faces when they saw Heechul leave with his family, he's been discharged, and finally, Heechul can be with his family.

"Hyung," Jongin called, and the married couple looked at him. "Can I ask both of you? I mean, I was just wondering, and think about it." Jongin said while drinking his coffee in a can. Chanyeol forehead crumpled.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked Jongin scratches his head. "I wonder where the diamond ring that cost 10 Million is? You guys didn't use it when you guys get married." Jongin said, glaring at the married couple's ring finger.

Chanyeol forehead creased, "You mean the one that I gave to Baekhyun when I ask him to marry me? The ring that I asked you to pick it up?" Jongin nodded. "Yeah! That one! That ring! Where is it?" Baekhyun covers his face trying not to laugh.

"Well...that..." Chanyeol scratches his head. That ring has terrible memories, so he threw it away. Baekhyun snaps his forehead.

"I...I threw it away-."

"WHAT?! WHERE?! WHY?! I TOLD YOU IF YOU GUYS HAD QUARREL AND BAEKHYUN HYUNG THREW THE RING TO YOU, THREW IT TO MY FACE, OR MY MOUTH! OH GOD, WHERE DID YOU THROW IT?!" Baekhyun bursting. "Yah! Why? Is that a big deal-" Jongin cut Chanyeol.