#34

Chapter Thirtyfour

Three weeks passed, everything went back to Normal.

They prepared a proper burial for Khoe Vid, and Rona was there with a bunch of securities, and every week Kevin usually see Rona in prison, he already says sorry for setting her up, but Rona seems changed. She forgives Kevin and apologizes to Chanyeol and his family.

And today is Baekhee's Birthday Party.

Baekhyun can't stop moving, preparing the food for Baekhee's Birthday Party. Everyone is here except for Kevin.

Baekhyun smiles as he felt Chanyeol's hands wrap around his waist. Smelling his neck and giving him a little kiss on his shoulders.

"You're sweating, but you still smell so good," Chanyeol whispers to his ears. Baekhyun chuckled. "Stop it, and I can't focus." Chanyeol pouted. "What's with Baekhee? I mean, we have our chef, but she still wants you to cook for his birthday." Baekhyun smiles.

"We may have a personal chef, but the mother cooks the best. Because it's full of love." Chanyeol smiles as he watches Baekhyun doing some pieces of stuff in the kitchen. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Baekhyun said Chanyeol chuckles softly.

"Nothing, I'm just lucky to have a beautiful husband. Every time I look at you, I fall in love with you even more." Baekhyun immediately blushed, "What's with cheesy lines?"  Baekhyun giggles.

Chanyeol smiles, and Jesper came out from nowhere. "Dad, can you come and join us to do the #1BillionViewsChallange?" Jesper said, Chanyeol forehead crumpled. "What's that?"

"You don't know what it is? It's a song by EXO SC! They're cool and handsome, the Se-Chan Duo! I love their music. So, Come on, Dad!" Jesper pleaded. "Oh! OXE-SC? That dudes are cool. That Chan guy is also handsome and talented, just like me. I'll join you!" Baekhyun slowly shook his head, laughing.

In the other world, Sehan, Jongsoo, Asher, and Baekhee are at the same table. Sehan is sitting on Baekhee's sides. "Why do you seem so close?" Jongsoo asked, glancing at Sehan and Baekhee. Asher smirks.

"It's obvious Hyung; they're dating." Baekhee's eyes widen, Sehan grins. Jongsoo forehead creased. "Wait. What? Seriously?" Jongsoo asked Sehan, smiles softly. "Yes, why?" Sehan proudly said.

"What?! I thought you like Seth, and now you're dating Sehan?!" Jongsoo exclaimed. "Y-yah! Stop it, Mom and Dad might find out If you react like that." Baekhee shyly said. "You flirty young lady!" Jongsoo stated, "I'm not a young lady anymore, besides Seth is just my crush."  Asher chuckles.

"Yes you are, let me tell this to Uncle Chan!" Asher grinned and was about to stand up when Baekhee grabs his wrist. "No! Not now!" Baekhee pleaded with pouty lips, "Your face!" Asher burst into a burst of laughter.

"Hey, guys." Seth came and took his seat in front of Baekhee and Sehan. the surroundings seemed cold and quiet. "Happy Birthday, Baekhee." Seth smiles softly as he handed his gift to Baekhee. "Hope you like them." He added and glanced into Baekhee's eyes. Sehan rolled his eyes.