Chanyeol grins as he pulled Baekhyun to the balcony while watching the bright and beautiful moon.

He hugged Baekhyun as he looked at the moon, wondering how he had achieved all his dreams.

Maybe if he didn't know Baekhyun, or Baekhyun didn't stay. Perhaps he won't feel the fun he feels right now.

"Do you still remember how we started?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun snorted. "Of course, how could I forget it? It was the most memorable." Baekhyun said, laughing. "Well, You're part of the student council, and I'm a part of Music Club," Chanyeol said.

"Uhuh, The rooms in our department are next to each other. When we're having a meeting, you will be accompanied by the sound of drums, just trying to gain some attention," Baekhyun snorter, rolled his eyes. Chanyeol laughs softly.

"That was on highschool days, and how about the time Jesper came into our lives?" Chanyeol said, thinking about what they've been through from the past. "It was troublesome, and I hate you for that, just thinking of it. It feels like I have a headache." Baekhyun said, Chanyeol chuckles.

Chanyeol walked away for a moment and played the Radio softly, enough that only the two could hear. Baekhyun smiled when Chanyeol unexpectedly mothered him to dance romantically.

"What is this?" Baekhyun asked, giggling. Chanyeol smiles. "To my beautiful Husband, May I?" Baekhyun redden as he takes Chanyeol's hands.

Chanyeol places his hands on Baekhyun's waist, and Baekhyun settles his arms on Chanyeol's shoulders.

As they moved slowly together, dancing into waltz.

As they dance the waltz, along with the light from the beautiful moon. The couple stared at each other; Baekhyun smiled slightly because he felt he was still a teenager, and his boyfriend was dancing, which is his husband now.

( play the music on the mm while reading this part )

"Baekhyunee..." Chanyeol whispers as he looked into his husband's eyes.

"I want you to know that, you're the best thing that ever happened to me," Chanyeol continued.

"You're my life, my air, my water and my world."

"You are everything I ever wanted and more,"

"You are the reason behind my smile."

"You're the only light in this darkness."

"I could stare at you forever and never get tired of your face," Chanyeol stroked Baekhyun's face. "Your love is like a drug, it's addictive," Baekhyun blushes.

"I love you, Park Baekhyun." Chanyeol slowly recouped his face closer to Baekhyun's face.