44. The Shockwaves

Start from the beginning

"Tell that time Siphon over there." Kavera pointed to the red prisoner, slowly pushing himself up with the aid of Lomei and the droid.

"Right." Tomiyasu sped to the prisoners.

As the older Kavera got to work on Eon, her younger self couldn't take her eyes off the two brothers fight.
-
Siphon got to his feet, feeling his ribs snapping back into place, sending chills down his spine as the hole in his chest slowly filled back in.

"Can you stand?" Lomei asked.

Siphon noticed the Yardrat, grabbing his neck, "You! Fight or I'll take your power and leave your corpse here! I'm not going back to prison  because of you and Cumber!"

Lomei gasped for air while the droid stood idly by.

"You and that stupid toy robot can go kill those two witches over there! They keep healing the wounded!"

"But I can't fight!" Lomei managed to spit out.

"Then you are useless to me," He looked to the robot, "You have a new assignment, kill those two over there and the one on the ground."

The droid targeted the three with his eyes.

"As for you." Siphons hands began to glow around Lomei's neck, causing the Yardrat to squirm and choke, scratching at Siphons arm.

The robot couldn't ignore the choking Yardrat. It raised its needle from its wrist, plunging it into Lomei's back, forcing the Yardrat's expression to go completely blank.

"Do you plan on executing this man?" Lomei asked with the droids eyes glowing brighter.

Siphon eyed the Yardrat, "Are you speaking through Lomei?"

"Yes, do you plan on executing this Yardrat? Is he of no use to you?"

Siphon was hesitant to answer, but eventually nodded, "Yes, why?"

In an instant, the droids chest shot open; it's metal ribs split apart and yanked Lomei away from Siphons grasp. The Yardrat let out a short scream until he was silenced under the robots cloak.

Siphon twitched at the sound of crunching and breaking of bones.

The droids red glowing eyes slowly died down; at its feet, a pool of blood, skin and bones were spat in the dirt.

"If we lose this fight, I'll be shut down again. I can't allow that." The droid nodded at Siphon, "I will do what I must to survive this ordeal." The droid tilted its hat to Siphon and faced the two demons out in the distance.

Siphon watched the droid vanish from sight with instant transmission, leaving him there with a pool of Lomei's leftovers. He had seen a lot of grotesque things in his life, but this was a whole other level of gruesome.
-
Tomiyasu watched the droid vanish from Siphons side after consuming Lomei. The android realized what it had done, shooting back to the Kavera's and pulling them together, "You two stay close, we have company!"

The small Kavera hid between her older self and the android, "Is it that robot?"

The older Kavera put a hand on Tomiyasu's shoulder, "We should retreat. You aren't in the best position to keep us safe at the moment."

The android felt that comment strike his pride, "As much as I'd hate to retreat, you are right." Tomiyasu felt a sudden spike in energy forming close by, "Hold on..."

The three stood in place, looking out for the robot.

The droid teleported in front of Kavera, aiming its hand out at the demon. Tomiyasu tripped the demon, having her head drop under the laser. The droid teleported much closer, shooting out its hands to fire off another laser.