Chapter 41. Mornings

Maddox

   Here I am Maddox fucking Payne cuddling. Fucking cuddling! I've gone soft and I don't know how I feel about it. But I do know that I love the way her body feels pressed against mine. And her scent, she just made coconut milk and honey my new favorite smells. Never in my thirty years on this god forsaken planet have I ever dated a girl nor cuddled with one, but here I am dancing around and snuggling.

Pulling her body closer towards mine I hear her let out a sigh as she snuggles her head into my chest. It's six I should wake her up, but she seems so peaceful. Leaning down I kiss her forehead as I begin to run my fingers through her messy hair. Chuckling to myself my mind fades back to yesterday. I actually had fun. Running and dancing around with her was spectacular and then her forcing me to cuddle with her was the icing on top.

"Come sono stato così fortunato?(How did I get so lucky?)" I sigh to myself as I lay my head in the crease of her neck."Piccola." I whisper to her as I kiss her neck trying to wake her. Groaning out a 'stop', I smile and continue my attack of kisses.

"What do you want?" She growled into my chest. I don't really know the answer to that question either, piccola.

"You need to change and come down for breakfast." I informed her as I slipped away from her embrace."Do you need clothes?"

"No, I actually came prepared this time." She laughed."What are you cooking?"

"What do you want?"

"How about chocolate chip pancakes and bacon! It's been so long since I've had them." Hearing the floor boards creak I'm guessing she going to the bathroom."Thank you, Dox!" She yelled making me smile as I head into the guest bathroom for a quick shower.

After finishing up in there I go to the kitchen and start cooking."So you just have this whole place memorized, huh?" I heard from behind me. Nodding I go to flip the pancake over."How long have you been-you know?"

"Seventeen years." Hearing a silent 'oh' I continue to cook."Any more questions?" I chuckle as I turn towards her.

"More like me telling you a fact that I found out." Nodding my head for her to continue she does." You have no idea what I look like so why don't you do that touchy thingy. I've seen a lot of videos about it."

"It's weird."

"Come on! Don't you wanna get a glimpse of what I look like?" Of course I do, but it doesn't really do anything for me.

"Fine." Hearing her squeal I smile."Dont make this weird, Ross." I warned as she took my hands into hers. As she placed my hands on the side of her face a smile falls upon my face. I loved the way she felt against me.

"That's my jaw." She said as she continued to move my hands across her face."My nose." Slinging my hand against the pointy flesh l continue to listen."I actually have freckles all the way across here." Freckles, cute."I don't what else to describe." She giggled as I continued moving my hands. Her lips, my favorite physical feature."No, not the ears!"

"They're adorable." She has these cute little dumbo ears.

"Not the ears." She mumbled angrily as I continued to smile like a little boy in a candy shop. Moving up to the top of her head I pull her hair out of her messy bun.

"I like it down." I mumble as I fluff her hair out."I have an idea of what you look like now and I must say you're beautiful."

"Thank you." She thanked as she kissed my cheek."I told you it was a goo-"

"Since when do you make your one night stands breakfast?" Daz interrupted."She must be-HOLY SHIT THAT'S MADISON ROSS!"

"OH MY GOSH, DAZ GREY!"

"How do you guys know each other?" They both asked as I rolled my eyes and turned back towards the pancakes.

"Madison this is Daz my only real friend and Daz this is Madison my girlfriend." I explained as I put the food on the plate.

"You, Maddox Payne, have a girlfriend?"

"I know it shocks me too. Now what are you doing here you're supposed to be in London?"

"Ugh." He groaned as he took a plate out of my hand."Can I not just want to hang out with my friend? Good luck trying to hang out with this fucker."

"I've been with him for two days already."

"That's not fair!" Then they went into a whole argument about who's my favorite."I've know him for twenty years I promise you it's me."

"I'm his first girlfriend."

"I-"

"Well I was the one who helped him out when he lost his sight." He said As he cut me off.

"That's not fai-"

"I hate you both equally."
—————
Check out my other stories Mafia Love and Our Darkest Sides.