Chapter 7. Disrespect Earns Consequences

"Ow it hurts." Jake whined as she snitched him. I winced seeing how deep the cut is.

"He fucked you up." Bree laughed."Damn! I gotta insta this."

"Bree." Jake warned. Bree didn't feel threaten at all. She smirked and quickly took a photo and put a caption.

@BreeGonzalez What happens when you talk shit@JakeDawson

@BreeGonzalez
What happens when you talk shit@JakeDawson

I bursted out laughing feeling his eyes bore into my soul. I quickly stopped."Are you okay?"

"No, blind dude really doesn't tolerate disrespect."

"What happened?" Tonya asked.

"Well he dragged me out and told me that I should apologize before he fucks me up. Then I said I'm not scared of an blind immigrant." He breathes in."Then next thing ya know I'm in the infirmary." You could here Bree's laughs in the background. I smiled to myself.

"He's a teacher he shouldn't have done that. I'll tell principal Harris." Jake was about to answer when a deep voice intervened.

"Go ahead, doll. Mr. Harris won't give a damn. He knows me. Why do you think I'm here?" He asked as he slowly approached her. Tonya rolled her eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that. Do you know who the fuck I am?"

"A spoiled brat." He answered. Tonya's mouth fell agape but she quickly covered it up.

"I'm Tonya Summers, I'm not one to fuck with, dick." Mr. Payne chuckled.

"Never fuckin heard of ya. Now fuck off I'm not here for your petty teen bullshit I'm here for Madison." My cheeks blushed and I hid my face in embarrassment. Jake growled and Mr. Payne flipped him off."Shut the fuck up, kid." Jake stood up and approached him with his chest puffed.

"I'm gonna fuck you up." Jake then proceeded to shove Mr. Payne but growls erupted from the doorway. Everyone's head whipped to the doorframe to see the beast with his sharp teeth on display ready to tear someone apart. Jake gulped and backed behind a desk. The dog preyed slowly upon him. I stiffened scared to see him get teared apart by this monster.

 I stiffened scared to see him get teared apart by this monster

"STOP HIM!" Jake yelled as Mr. Payne smiled. Still smiling he approached the beast and started petting the top of his head telling him he's a such a good boy.

"Sit boy." The beast quickly obliged and sat with one last growl."Come here, Ms. Ross." I slowly walked up to him."I was right about it being your birthday, right?"

"Yes sir." He sighed.

"I'm sorry all of this happened on your birthday." He apologized as if he was disappointed in himself.

"It's okay, Mr. Payne." I soothed. He smiled a genuine smile.

"Again very sorry, Ms. Ross, but I must be on my way. Prague, come." With that said he walked out with the beast in pursuit.

"Well that was spicy." Bree exclaimed while she clapped.
—————
Check out my other stories Mafia Love and Our Darkest Sides.