Chapter 5. Checking Upon

I looked him up and down noticing his tall figure hover over me menacingly. I took this time to fully appreciate his beauty. He had sharp eyebrows at a perfect distance from his hairline. His hair was gelled back putting his head tattoo on display. He had high cheek bones with a sharp jawline and full lips and a sharp nose. His nose held a hoop on the right and a stud on the left. Adding more of a bad boy vibe to him. He had three ear piercings on each side of his ears. Connecting to his head tattoo was a long design of flowers to his neck disappearing into the collar of his suit shirt.

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked as he took a seat in his black leather chair turning it towards me. Growing a lot of confidence I reply.

"No, now stop talking so I can finish." He chuckled and motioned for me to come closer. Swallowing the lump in my throat I approach him slowly. He stared at me for a while then picked me up and placed me on his knee.

"I'm blind so please give me the luxury of having you tell me when you're done." He whispered huskily in my ear. I blushed and hung my head low. He lifted my chin with his finger."Do you want to move on, little Ms. Shy?" I nodded and he obliged scooting the chair closer to the desk. With that said I sat on his knee for half an hour learning about today and tomorrow's lesson.
—————-
"Bye, Mr. Payne!" I shouted as I left his class. Walking down the stairs I get bombarded with paparazzi.

"Madison."

"How was your day?"

"Are you excited for the tour?"

"What's Jake to you?"

"Sorry you guys I have to go but I love you." I shouted as I waved and entered my car.

Sighing I drove past the paparazzi and down the road to my apartment. Stepping out of my car I rush past the receptionist and to the elevator.

Smiling as I see my room number I stumble through the door and face plant onto my bed.

Feeling happiness invade my body it slowly disappears as I hear a knock on the front door

Feeling happiness invade my body it slowly disappears as I hear a knock on the front door. Sulking I creep to the front door.

"Yes?" Arms swallow me in a hug as I am cemented into a wall of hugs."What the hell?"

"I saw Mr. Payne hold you back. I thought he did something to you. Are you ok?" I rolled my eyes.

"He was tutoring me, Tonya. Now can you please leave?" She sighed.

"You're still mad at me, huh?" I gave her a dumb look."Of course. Mads, it's not that serious."

"I know it isn't but I don't need a friend to push me to do things I don't want to now if you'll excuse me I'm doing the work Mr. Payne gave me. Now goodbye." I pushed her out the door and slammed it shut locking all the locks.

Pulling myself together I sit on a stool by the counter and pull out the sheet of paper.

Ok Madison, read well. What you are going to be doing is reading the passage below then tell me what you think of it. Simple, right? Don't think because I'm blind you can pull a sly one on me because you really can't. With that written have a beautiful night, Ms. Ross.

Laughing to myself I start doing what he told me to do.
———-
After thirty minutes of reading the passage and writing what I think of it I run to the shower and rid myself of all nastiness. Hopping out of the shower I put on my pjs and take a picture for insta feeling like I haven't been on there for ages.

 Hopping out of the shower I put on my pjs and take a picture for insta feeling like I haven't been on there for ages

@MadisonRoss
It's been awhile since I've last been on here so here's my nightly outfit choice. Love you all have a nice night.😘❤️

Smiling I jump into bed with naughty thoughts of Mr. Payne lingering on my mind.
——————
Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".