Chapter 27. Solved

I slowly looked up from my phone and was greeted with raging silver eyes. Leaving his gaze I look around and gulp seeing everyone is staring at us."Get up." He growled.

I turn my head back towards him."Wh-What?"

"Up. Now." He said slowly."Or god so help me I'll drag you out."

"But Mr. Payne-" he cut me off with his booming voice.

"NOW, ROSS!"

Before I could respond Mr. Odell cut me off-"do we have a problem?" Mr. Payne's gaze never left mine as he responded-

"No problem, sir." Mr. Odell obviously didn't believe that and put his hand on Mr. Payne's chest.

"I think we do." Mr. Payne looked from me to Odell with a blank expression."No ones touching her. She's mine."

"Excuse me." Mr. Payne and I said at the same time.

"You're mine. She's mine." Mr. Odell laughed. At this point everyone had their phones out."And there's really nothing you can do about it. Last time I heard you were just some blind guy." Mr. Payne smirked.

"You're right." Was all he said as his fist connected with Odells face. Screams and cheers were all you heard.

"Call Harris!" Someone yelled as another ran out the door. I sat there watching frozen as Mr. Payne's fist kept connecting with the old mans face as blood spurted everywhere.

"PAYNE!" Yelled Harris as him and a couple officers rushed towards the brawl. Mr. Payne didn't stop his actions. He-He just kept going. Once they figured out his actions wouldn't stop the officers tried to pull him off. When that didn't work Harris walked over to Payne and talked to him while he kept beating the man."What happened?"

"He. Said. She. Was. His." He said in between punches."Fucking pedophile."

"Who's his?" Payne looked up.

"Madison."

"Ok I'll fix it. But me and you both know that you killing him won't help anything." Sighing Mr. Payne got off the man and slowly approached me as blood dripped from his fist."Call the cops."

Once in front of me he grabbed my hand dragging me out into the hall. Against the wall I wait for him to speak still scared from what I just witnessed."What the fuck were you thinking!? Why'd you switch, especially to such a creep? He could've hurt you." I looked down as I felt tears.

"I-I'm sor- Wait you know what?" I pushed off the wall and glared at him."You yelled at me. You were being a jerk towards me. So of course I switched." Mr. Payne sighed."You didn't even come to my show." Mr. Payne looked up and slowly backed my small figure against the wall.

"Yes I did." He whispered."But who hurt you?"

"What?"

"The songs I heard were about someone hurting or leaving you and I want to know who." I giggled.

"It's just in general and sometimes my fans give me stories asking if I can turn it into a song." He nodded.

"So if you've never had a boyfriend then who's hurt you?" Shit.

"I've had a boyfriends but they've never hurt me."

"Wait let me get this straight. You've had a boyfriend but never let him kiss you." He asked laughing.

"Well yeah." I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Oh that's priceless." I playfully slapped his chest. As his laughs dialed down he became serious again."I'm sorry that I yelled at you. Can we start over? Like I don't know be friends and you come back to my class?" I smiled.

"Sure, but you better not do it again."

"Promise, piccola.(Baby girl)" I raised my eyebrow.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"No, you said something in that little language of your-" I was cut off by Harris.

"The cops are here and they want your statement." Nodding he turns to me with a smirk.

"Sorry I got to go."

"Fuck you." I seethed before he could leave. Which now that I'm thinking about it was a bad idea.

"No cussing." He growled his eyes blank as they were for Odell.

I crossed my arms over my chest glaring up at him."I'm a grown woman." Not."Why can't I cuss."

"Because your too innocent. Don't cuss around me again, 'friend'." Then he walked off with Harris.

What the fuck?
—————-
Sorry. Testing got the best of me.🤧 You still love me, I know it.

Check out my other stories Mafia Love and Our Darkest Sides