Chapter 10. Issues

"Hey." I whisper-yelled at my group of friends. Bree looked up and raised a questioning eyebrow."What are we supposed to do?" She rolled her eyes as Adam silently laughed.

"He literally just explained." She said smugly.

"Well I obviously didn't pay attention. Now tell me what the hell he said." I snapped.

"Ugh we have to write an ess-" She was cut off by Mr. Payne's growl.

"FUCK PRAGUE!" Mr. Payne shot out of his seat as the dog leaped off his lap. Prague put his head down in shame as the intimating man glared his way. Coffee dripped down Mr. Payne's chest, desk, and chair. The room grew silent as he shot glares around. He growled in irritation as he reached in his pants pocket for his phone. Turning away he talked into the phone. Pulling the phone away from his ear he turned to us."You have a fucking essay to write. GET TO IT!" We all looked back down to our papers scared to disobey him.

"Write anything you want to write about. He wants to see where we stand." She whispered. I nodded and looked down at my paper.

What the actual fuck am I suppose to write about. As I thought that not so simple thought the door opened revealing Principal Harris with a white shirt in his hand. Mr. Payne took off his black suit jacket, folding it nicely, sliding down his suspenders, he then took off his black dress shirt.

Oh my fuckery, this man is a fucking god. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared aimlessly at his beautiful body of art. My eyes trailed all around the magnificent artwork.

"Thank you." He thanked Harris as he tucked in the white shirt and pulled up his suspenders. He turned our way.

"Class will be ending soon

"Class will be ending soon. Pack your stuff, except you Ms. Ross." I gulped and slipped down into my seat."Bye Mr. Harris and thank you again."

"No problem. Oh and clean up the coffee that beast spilled." Harris laughed while Mr. Payne rolled his eyes and went to clean up the mess."See ya man." The bell rang as soon as he walked out the doorframe. I stumbled down the steps next to Payne.

"What are you writing about, Ross?" He asked once everyone has left the room. I gulped.

"Um-I-well." I stuttered. He let out a long breath.

"I fucking explained what you could've written about. What the hell were you doing, Ross?" He growled.

"I'm sorry sir." I mumbled playing with my fingers. He slammed his fist on the desk making me jump.

"I don't want a fucking sorry I want a fucking answer. So give it to me." I stepped back as anger swirled in his blind eyes.

"I-I w-wasn't p-paying attention s-sir." I stuttered. Not meeting his furious eyes.

"Why?" He hissed. I stiffened in fear."ANSWER ME NOW!"

"I don't know sir." I cried. His anger came to a halt.

"Don't cry." He stepped towards me and I backed up. He stopped."You're scared of me?" He asked hurt present in his voice.

"Y-yes s-sir." I sniffled. He got on his knees so he'd meet my height. I looked down at him.

"Please don't be scared of me." I nodded and he wiped my tears away."What do you want to write about?" Forgetting my sadness I smiled.

"Your tattoos."
——————-
Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".