Chapter 11. Story Behind The Tattoos

He chuckled."My tattoos. Are you serious?"

"Yeah, they seem interesting." He got off his knees and smiled down at me. My breathing hitched as I saw his pearly white teeth flare."Did you get them before you were blind?" I blurted out. Realizing what I said I quickly apologized."I didn't mean to be so rude. I'm just really curious. Please forgive my mistake, Mr. Payne." He chuckled.

"It's fine, but to answer your question I got them all after I was blind."

"Oh, now introduce me to those tats." He rolled his eyes with a small grin.

I smiled widely with my hands to my cheek.

I made him smile

I made him smile. A real smile my peeps. I'm amazing."Sit, Ms. Ross." He said snapping me out of my thoughts. Skipping over to the seat I sat in place."Okay you sit I stand."Slipping out of his top I feel myself getting happy that the beautiful art is re-introduced to me.

"Okay what's the main one on your chest?" I asked as I pointed my pencil at the huge tattoo.

"Ah that's Kali. She's the mother of death. She represents my mother. I won't get into why though. Next one." I jotted down what he told me.

"All of the religions. What do they mean to you?"

"I don't believe in religion but I believe in karma. Religion segregates too many people, so it's displaying that I don't give a fuck. Next." Nodding I point out the musical and art inspirations.

"Music and art stuff is next." He grinned.

"Simple I'm just a lover of art. Favorite artist Salvador Dali." He pointed to the melting clocks."Favorite musician, obviously the Smiths."

"Who are the Smiths?" He looked at me in shock.

"The Smiths are just one of the greatest 80s rock band inspiration to this world. How the fuck don't you know about them?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe I'm just not old" He rolled his eyes. "Now turn it boy." He scoffed.

"I'm not a boy. This is all man." Rolling my eyes I study the humongous skull on his back.

"The skulls meaning."

"Death of my sight."

"Why is it smiling?"

"Because I won. Don't expect a background story though." Sighing I write all the information down. I wanna know everything but I won't pry.

"Well now I know what to write about." I hand him his shirt."I'll have it by tomorrow. Bye, Mr. Payne." He waved. Stopping I turn towards him."Where's Prague?" He leaned on his desk.

"Where's Prague?" He leaned on his desk

"He likes to explore." I smiled and truly said my goodbyes.
————
Dropping the pencil with an over exaggerated sigh of relief. I take a picture and put the caption with a smirk.

 I take a picture and put the caption with a smirk

@MadisonRoss
Finally done with that essay. Suck it Mr. Payne. Ps. Don't nobody tell him I said that. Goodnight my loves.

Liked by 9,896,000
——————
Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".