Chapter 6. Respect

Sipping my smoothie that I got in between periods I was interrupted by a voice."Happy birthday, Madison." A reporter said as his partner recorded me. I smiled and turned towards them.

"Thank you."

"Do you have any plans?" I nodded my head and and smiled while moving side to side.

"Um I have to go class but I'm gonna go to class then probably hang out with some friends

"Um I have to go class but I'm gonna go to class then probably hang out with some friends. Nothing big." He nodded.

"What about your tour? When's that gonna make an appearance?" I playfully glare at the man.

"Probably a month or so."

"You still gonna be a virgin? You know knowing that your turning twenty. It's your prime years." All playfulness faded and the real glares came in.

"Yes, not that it's any of your concern, but no I will not open up my legs just for my 'prime years'. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to class." Pushing past the two men I walk inside the school.

"Ugh people are so irritating."

"How so?" His deep Italian voice asked from behind me. I inhaled a sharp breath as I slowly turned to face him."Well are you going to answer, timido?" I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"What the heck did you just call me?" He chuckled lowly as he hovered over me. Funny, even with high heels he's taller than me.

"I called you a timido." I rolled my eyes and stepped to his torso. Looking up I glare at him as he smirks down at me.

"I know what you said. I want to know what it means." I spat.

"Tsk tsk, attitude gets you nowhere." He then got down on his knees so I tower over him instead."It means shy, now that I told you please don't hurt me with the glare I can't see." He got off his knees and laughed. I turned and followed him up the stairs.

"Take a seat, Ms. Ross, class is beginning." Before I could do as I was told I was cut off by a  voice.

"You know, Mr. Payne, you're the talk of the town." Tiffany, the schools slut, said as she ran her pointy pink nail over his desk. Mr. Payne looked up unamused.

"Please, Ms. Rogers, have enough respect for yourself and stop acting like a dick thirsty whore." She gasped and stomped up to her seat. Tonya, Jake, Bree, and I laughed as we saw Mr. Payne's face retracted into one of annoyance. Sighing he got up from his chair and spoke.

"I've been here for four days and nobody seems to understand that I will respect you if you deserve it. I'm a respectful man who respects others but I'll be damned if I get disrespected and I let you see the day of light. Do not disrespect me or yourself by thinking you're cool and you can 'break the blind man' or can get 'dicked down by him' because newsflash sweethearts it won't fucking happen. Do I make myself clear?" Nobody said anything, not even Jake."I don't like to repeat myself." He warned.

"Yes sir." He gave us a firm nod before coming up to my spot as he gave no one a second glance. I gulped and looked at his beautiful piercing silver eyes that go perfectly with his demeanor. He leaned down to me and whispered."Tell me if you need help, yes?" I was about to answer when Jake cut me off.

"No need pal. I help her all the time with her work." Mr. Payne growled and cocked his head to Jake.

"That explains why her average was at 33%. You can't help her now sit there and be quiet so I can help you actually get something to fill the dusty space in that head of yours." Jake was admonished. No one ever talks to him like that. Jake shook his head and got face to face-well more like face to chest with Mr. Payne. Mr. Payne smirked."You don't have to stare all day, I know I'm sexy your girlfriend made it very clear."

"I'm not his girlfriend." I mumbled. Mr. Payne looked at me and grinned. I felt my cheeks redden so I looked at Tonya and Bree for help but they just mouthed 'get some dick'.

"You called him sexy?" Jake growled at me. I looked up at him shocked.

"I'm not your girlfriend. Why do you care?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, hun, why do you care?" Mr. Payne egged on as Jake glared at him.

"Because I've been trying to tap that for four years and your blind ass comes along and you get it." Jake seethed out. My mouth dropped as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Mr. Payne growled and grabbed Jake by his collar pulling him out of the classroom.
————
Mr. Payne and Jake didn't come back all period so we all did whatever we want. Walking out with a huff I run into a rock hard torso. Looking up I notice it's Mr. Payne. I look him up and down noticing his skull designed rings and his tatted hands are now coated in blood. I wince and quickly grab his hands."What the hell happened?" He snatched his hands back and shrugged his shoulders."Tell me."

"He disrespected you." He said as he clenched and unclenched his bloody fist. I gulped.

"You didn't kill him, right?" He chuckled darkly

"Should of, I don't tolerate disrespect." I sighed.

"You disrespected us on your first day." He scoffed and waved me off.

"I disrespected you all because you drove an old man out of a job he once loved." Mentally flipping him off I continue.

"Mr. Payne, where is he?" He rolled his eyes and pointed to the infirmary.

"At least I walked him there."

"How bad?" He raised his eyebrow questioning my statement."How bad are the concussions."

"Not that bad. Have fun, I got shit to do." I nodded and walked into the infirmary. Gasping I see the nurse trying to snitch up Jake.

"MR. PAYNE, YOU SAID NOT THAT BAD!" I shouted down the hallway. He turned to me with a smirk.

"He said a blind man couldn't do shit. That was just half of what the fuck I could do to him. Be grateful he's not dead." With that said he whistled and the beast came stomping by his side."Bye, Ms. Ross. Oh and happy birthday."

Yeah, happy birthday, Madison

"What the fuck happened?" Tonya's voice rang from behind me.
—————
Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and a "Our Darkest Sides".