Chapter 26. Back To School

After a long month of touring, signing autographs, and being a fat ass it's time to go back to school."Fuck! Fuck! I'm late!" I screamed as I frantically ran around my apartment in search of clothes."Bingo." Quickly I grab the top and skirt and slip it on."Shower, check. Lotion, check. Deodorant, check. Teeth, check. Chapstick, check. Makeup, check. Clothes, check. Alright we're ready to go." Grabbing my keys I dash out of my door to the elevator.

"Morning, Ms. Ross." Said Ethel, the elderly woman who lives next door.

"Morning Ethel and I told you before call me Madison." She smiled with a sigh.

"I'll start calling you that when you find a man sissy." She stuck her tongue out at me and walked off the elevator to the floor where they serve breakfast at.

"What a bitch." I glared. Yes, I even get bullied by the elderly. Sighing I wait for my floor to come.

As the doors open I step-well run out. Running pass the front desk I find my car in the lot and jump in it. Once I was inside I put the keys in the ignition and checked the time. 8:30. It's never too late to get a shake.

Pulling out the lot I drive over to 'Magnifico's Ice Cream shop'. Pulling into their parking lot I speed walk to the line. Waiting for my turn I take pictures, sigh autographs, and talk with fans.

"What can I get you ma'am?" The employee asked with a smile.

Returning it, I answer-"a chocolate milkshake please."

"Ok that will be 4.50." Digging into my purse I give her a five."Do you want your change?" Shaking my head she continues-"it'll be right out." Slipping out of line I sit on a table and wait.

A couple of minutes passed and my shake came out."Enjoy." I quickly thanked the man and hurried out the shop.

"Ok let's get a move on."
———————-
As the hours passed my Science teacher finally let us out. Packing my stuff I head out towards Mr. Odell class. Taking a deep breath I don't say hello like I normally do nowadays as I walk to my seat. As I wait for the class to start I check my Instagram.

 As I wait for the class to start I check my Instagram

@Dat

@Dat. Bitch
These are my girlz. Loved the tour season😍😜

Comments Disabled

As I was scrolling I didn't notice that the class was full and there was a man hovering over me.
——————
Check out my other stories Mafia Love and Our Darkest Sides.