Chapter 18. Interview

"You ready, girl?" Tonya asked as we waited in the dressing room to be called. I sighed and turned to face her.

"Why can't everyone just process that I'm not ready yet?" I questioned as Bree snickered.

"Because, if you haven't noticed, people suck." I chuckled and turned back to the mirror."But you're Madison Ross you better not let that bitch get to you." The door swiftly opened and my eyes met with Hu's.

"She's ready for you." Nodding I lift myself from the chair and kiss Tonya and Bree on the cheek."Don't kill this bitch." Hu laughed as she guided me to the set.

"I'll try." She rolled her eyes and got behind the camera man. Turning towards Tina I put on a fake smile. She nods her head and the camera man counts down.

"Hey my dazzling lover magazine fans, here we have the talk of the article, Madison Ross." I quickly wave at the camera with a bright smile."So let's get down to business, you are here about the recent articles, correct?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"We're friends you can tell me your secrets." I raise my eyebrow questioning her previous words. She rolls her eyes and continues-"You have many love interest. You're basically man jumping." Getting irritated I cross my legs and fix my hair.

"Please be so kind and explain to me what the fuck you mean by that

"Please be so kind and explain to me what the fuck you mean by that."I bit out as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I've seen you with like fifteen different guys this week

"I've seen you with like fifteen different guys this week." I bursted out laughing as did Hu."What's so funny? Can't handle the truth."

"No, I just thinking it's funny that you think I'm bed hopping with different guys. I have guy friends." Standing up I glare at her."You and your sad ass producer need to get a life and stop accusing people of being sluts. Interview is over." Walking passed Tina I grab Hu's hand and go into the dressing room.

"Why are you back so early?" Asked a shocked Tonya. Bree shot up from the couch and ran to us.

"Did you kill her? Pack your shit, I know a place to go." My eyes widened as did Hu's and Tonya's.

"No I didn't kill her. She just pissed me off and I ended it. Also, how the hell do you know where to hide?"

"Don't ask questions." She hissed, I threw my hands up in defense."Anyways let's bounce!" She yelled as she skipped out the door.

"Something is really wrong with that one." Hu said.

"I know right." Tonya laughed as she ran after her.

"Hu." She turned towards me with a smile."We need a break, so I was wandering if you wanted to go to the movies with us?"

"Of course, and now that we're not on duty call me by my real name." I smiled.

"Ok well, I'll pick you up at ten, Mileena."
————
"Mileena Hu, lookin fine as hell." Tonya said as Hu blushed. I giggled. She did indeed look stunning though. Instead of her normal suit she had a tight mini skirt revealing her curves with a tight black blouse.

"Thank you." Mileena gushed."Anyways, what movie are we seeing?"

"Whichever one you want to see." I shrugged. Her eyes lit up as she clapped like a child in a candy store.

"Can we see Harriet?" Bree shrieked with excitement.

"I'm so glad you said that I was dying to see that movie." Tonya said as her and Hu high five each other.

"Well Harriet it is then." I laughed.

"Harriet it is." With that said Tonya started the car and headed towards the theater.
—————-
Two chapters for my six day absence. Scroll down for chapter 19.

Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".