Chapter 13. Losing and Gaining

Lifting his head I am met with his darkened silver eyes. Biting my nails I stir in my seat."Pretty good, Ms. Ross." A breath of relief escaped my lips."So um how did this photoshoot go?"

"It was fun." He nodded."So is this all I have to do Mr. Payne."

"Yes, Ms. Ross you're free to leave."

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" I yelled as I ran down the steps to my car."Well that was an experience."
—————
"So yeah basically he made some of us present our essays. Jake, of course, denied, they got into an argument and ding ding ding Mr. Payne won. The crowd goes wild ahh." I rolled my eyes and plopped down on a stool at BB'S SMOOTHIE JOINT.

"Whatever." Jake mumbled as he put my legs on his lap.

"Awe is little Jakeys feelings hurt." She rubbed her eyes as if mimicking a crying baby.

"Tonya." I warned, trying not to piss him off. She raised her arms.

"What? Madison you can't baby him his whole life. And plus I was just havin some fun." Jake pushed my legs off.

"She doesn't baby me. If anything she's the baby. She's just a little virgin brat that no one will ever love." He seethed. Tonya gasped while my mouth fell agape. Tears brimmed my eyes as I stood up.

"What the fuck did I do, huh? And you can call me a baby all you want because at the end of the day you're the one wanting to get into my pants and have failed numerous times." I snapped back as I ran out of the store, not even caring that it was pitch black and raining outside. Once I was at least two blocks from BB's I sat on a curb and sobbed.

After a couple of minutes I hear footsteps hit the wet pavement behind me. Quickly lifting my head in that direction I squint my eyes and see a hooded man. He stops in front of me and I silently shudder. He leans down to my height.

"What did I say about being scared of me?" His thick Italian accent rang in my ears. I smiled.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Payne?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I like walking in the rain. Now tell me why you are crying in this beautiful weather." I took a deep breath."By that sigh I'm guessing I'll have to take a seat for this one." Smiling as he takes a seat on the curb beside me.

"I was at BB's and Tonya made fun of Jake for being a baby then he just insulted me." I said as my tears betrayed me and slid down my cheeks. Cupping my face in his palms I blankly stare at his beautiful eyes. Until I feel his plump lips against mine. My eyes widen in shock as I focus on the man that just took my first kiss.

I quickly pull away breathless."Y-you um. OMG NO!" He scoffed and rolled his eyes standing from the curb.

"What mad because a blind man kissed you?" I quickly got to my feet trying to be intimidating but sadly failed when I met his fiery gaze.

"No, Mr. Payne. It's just you took my f-first k-kiss." The fire in his eyes quickly went out.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Ross. I thought you know as a famous singer you would have been experienced."

"Sadly, nope, I'm unexperienced."A smirk spread across his face.

"Okay Ms. Ross, as glad as I am for learning stuff about you, my grandmother taught me how to be a gentleman, so if you would let me take you home, it would be my pleasure?"

"Sure." He grabs my hand and leads me to a beautiful matte Black Lamborghini.

" He grabs my hand and leads me to a beautiful matte Black Lamborghini

"Woah." He chuckled and opened the door for me. Closing it he hops into his side."I'm sorry about the seats." I awkwardly state.

"Pfft no problem. They're leather anyways. Oh and I'm gonna turn on the heat so you won't get a cold." I nodded and as soon as the heat came on I went out.
————-
I woke up to a dark room. My room. I turn on a light and see a note.

Hi, Madison. I want to wish you a good night, if you awake in the night. And no I didn't break into your home. You were in and out of sleep. You told me where and I carried you in. Ps. In the car your phone had went off a lot so you might wanna check that.
-Mr. Payne

Quickly I obliged and see a news article captioned "Lover Problems".

Hello my fellow Jadison fans. New newsfeed is Jake made Madison storm off in tears. Wonder what the fight was about? What do you think will happen? Will this couple thrive? Tune in next week Jadison lovers in Lover Problem magazine.

You can't be serious?
—————
Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".