Chapter 30. Failed Attempts

"That's a nice name. It fits you." I said as he smiled down at me. Yes, he even towers over me siting. Sad.

"Yeah I agree nice name." Hailey cut in."And your accent is really hot. Is that Spanish?" She asked as she stared at him with a seductive glint in her eyes.

"No it's Italian. I'm surprised you didn't get it Madison did."

"Well that's because I listen to Italian music."

"Did you learn some words?"

"Nope, I just like the language." He nodded understanding me."Anyways do you like steak?" He nodded once more."You should try their steak it's good." He replied with a simple 'okay' before he was interrupted by Hailey.

"I'll be back you guys I'm gonna head to the ladies room." We nodded and she headed off.

"So Maddox, what kind of relationship do you have with Madison?" Oscar asked but didn't let Maddox respond."Because you know Jake may still have another chance."

"I'm her professor and what do you mean by 'another chance'?" Jake's face drained.

"They used to date."

"It was only for a couple of months. We didn't do anything." He blurted out with fear laced words."You know that considering you took her first kiss." Now it was my turn for the face draining.

"Oh so professors take first kisses?" Tony asked with a laugh as Oscar and Claudia stared at me dumbfounded.

"Well you got me there." Maddox laughed."But nothings going on between us." Well that stung.

"So what I'm hearing is you're single?" Hailey asked from behind Maddox. My eyes lingered on her. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits are poking through her thin shirt. I don't know what she's trying to do but this will be interesting."Right?" She asked as she bit her lip standing above him.

"Yes." Her face lit up."But why is that important?" Here it comes.

"Well you see-"

"I don't." With that said Jake, Tonya, Adam, Bree, and I bursted out laughing earning glares and confused looks.

"What do mean and what the fuck are you guys laughing at?"

"He-He's b-blind." I laughed as I squeezed my stomach. Maddox looked down at me and shook his head with a smile.

"He's blind? You're blind?" Maddox nodded."What the fuck? Did someone drive you here? Where's your stick or dog? Oh my gosh. I feel like shit." Oscar babbled.

"Calm down it happens. No one knows I'm blind at first sight. I don't act like it." Maddox shrugged. I was still trying to hold back my laughs especially at Hailey's facial expression.

After many questions, apologies, and laughs later the food came."This actually is pretty good." Maddox silently praised.

"I told you. I'll show you some other places sometime if you like." Maddox smiled down at me.

"Sure."

"Y'all we have to take a pic for Snapchat." Claudia shrieked.

"What is Snapchat?" Maddox asked with a raised brow. Claudia looked at him stunned.

"How do you not know what Snapchat is?"

"I'm an old soul." The picture taking was put on a hold at the moment because we had to explain what it is."Okay I got it."

"Great now let's do this." We all got together and smiled. As the picture clicked gunshots fired.

And fear entered.
—————
Check out my other stories Mafia Love and Our Darkest Sides.