Chapter 1. Surprises

WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE, FOUL LANGUAGE, AND MENTAL ILLNESSES!!

      I mouthed the last bit of my song as I stuck my tongue out and rolled out of the view of the camera

"Cut!" The director yelled as the cameras went black and the original lighting came back on. I got off the floor and cheers echoed around the room. I smiled and ran towards my manger.

"We're finally done with the music videos! Did you like them?" I squealed to Hu as she smiled back at me.

"Finally, the fans will love the new EP and the music videos to top it all off." I nodded in agreement as I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the the changing room.

"Hu, what do you want to eat, I'm starving?" I asked as she tapped her index finger on her chin.

"Um let's go to KFC. It's been awhile. They probably miss us." Smiling I nod my head as I went into the closet to change my clothes.
————
"Madison!" The paparazzi shouted as Hu and I passed. I waved and continued to carry my bucket full of hot wings through the airport.

"The paparazzi is calming it down lately." Hu said as we took our seats on a row of chairs waiting for them to call us in.

"Yup." I agreed as I took a bite out of the hot wing."Mmm it never fails." Hu giggled and handed me a napkin.'Thank you' I mouthed as I wiped the hot sauce off my lips.

"Do you have school tomorrow?"

"Yes, sadly. But I'm excited to see everyone it's been too long." I fake pout as Hu rolled her eyes.

"It's been three days." I playfully glared at her. She put her hands up in surrender."Fine, it's so heartbreaking how long it's been." She slid her finger from her eye to her chin to resemble a tear drop.

"Ugh, you're so mean." I threw up my arms and stomped my feet as if I was throwing a tantrum.

"Shush child, we must be leaving now." With that rude statement she grabbed my hand and lead me towards the entrance of the plane.
————
"Home sweet home." I sighed as the limo pulled up to the entrance of my apartment.

" I sighed as the limo pulled up to the entrance of my apartment

"Thanks, Rob."

"Anytime Madison. Enjoy your time at home." I nodded and closed the door to the polished black limousine door. Walking to the entrance of the building I pushed open the doors and walked in. Passing the front desk I got into the elevator and went to the eighth floor into room 59.

"SURPRISE!!" Yelled Adam, Bree, Jake, and Tonya as they jumped from behind the sofa.

"I could've dropped my croissant. But no seriously it's dark as hell and I almost had a heart attack." Adam laughed as he engulfed me into a bear hug.

"I missed your short self." He said as he bent down to kiss the top of my head. I rolled my eyes and shooed him away.

"I'm not short."

"Sure." I flipped him off and ran towards the girls.

"OMG MADS! I've missed you so much." Bree squealed as she wrapped her arms around me and Tonya.

"Girl let go, you done got a death grip on us." Tonya said as she tried to pry out of Bree's iron grip. Bree rolled her eyes as she released us.

"Hey what about me?" I turned to face Jake. I blushed.

Listen I did not blush because I like him I blushed because he makes me a little uncomfortable sometimes.

"Hey Jake." I waved. He moved towards me and tried to pick me up but couldn't. Instead he bent down and tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head so he gets my cheek instead.

That's why. He always tries to KISS me. No friend of mine is taking my FIRST kiss. No thank you.

"Stop it, Jake. I've told you about that." Rolling his eyes he huffed out a 'whatever' and walked out the door slamming it on his way out.

"That's why I don't like him." Adam said as he plopped down on the sofa and took a drink out of his beer.
——————-
First official chapter I hope you enjoyed it.

Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".