Chapter 25. Ton's Time

After hours of waiting it's finally time for me to go on stage and introduce Tonya. Taking a sharp breath I walk out onto the the stage. Cheers erupt which makes me smile."How y'all doing tonight?" I asked into the mic as they answered."I'm sorry, did you just say your day sucked dick?" I asked as I giggled at the man in the front. He nodded."Damn well I'm sorry. I hope the show will cheer you up." I smiled at him as he kindly returned it."Well I'll stop talking and let you guys enjoy the show. Tonya Summers!" The lights dimmed as I said her name. Oh shit, this is about to be good.

I quickly ran off the dimmed stage as I saw Tonya pass me."Look at y'all niggas
Niggas Look at y'all niggas Niggas Look at y'all smokin' ass niggas After every pull, niggas start chokin' ass niggas Nigga-nigga Look at y'all bitch ass niggas. Stop lyin' on your dick ass niggas. Nigga-nigga Look at y'all lookin' ass niggas Stop lookin' at my ass ass niggas
Look at y'all lyin' ass niggas. Talkin' 'bout "It's paid off" but it's financed, lyin' ass nigga." She rapped as she started dancing to her lyrics.

"Go Ton! Go Ton!" I yelled away from the crowds eye, probably sounding like a maniac

"Go Ton! Go Ton!" I yelled away from the crowds eye, probably sounding like a maniac. Tonya turned to me and smiled as I mouthed a 'sorry' she shook her head and continued with her lyrics as I giggled.

"Look at y'all sharin' one bottle in the club
One bottle full of bub' ass niggas
Look at y'all not havin' game ass niggas
Y'all niggas share a chain ass niggas
Same cup in the hand ass nigga
In the club with a credit card scam ass nigga No dick in the pants ass nigga
I be damned if I fuck a non-man ass nigga
I will, I will, I will never fuck a non-man ass nigga I would never lie." She continued as she stared out into the crowd with such an indescribable passion.

"Y'all thank you so much but I want my girl Madi to come out here and sing with me." They all cheered at her statement."Come on, Mads." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Hand me a mic." She grinned and asked the Dj for one. He quickly obliged and gave it to her which she tossed at me."What do you want me to sing?"

"The chorus, like always. We're doing Save Me but I'll rap it instead." Nodding I wait for the beats cue.

"I drove for miles just to find you and find myself Only screams all these voices in my head You gave me strength gave me hope for a lifetime I never was satisfied." Tonya started off.

"This time won't you save me, this time won't you save me. Baby I can feel myself giving up, giving up. This time won't you save me, this time won't you save me Baby I can feel myself giving up, giving up." I sang as the beat dropped. I turned the mic to the crowd and they sang the background vocals.

"Giving up. Giving up. Giving up." I nodded over to Tonya as she smiled.

"It's not your fault
I'm a bitch, I'm a monster
Yes I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer
But I'm alone on my throne, all these riches I came this way all this way just to say eh." She rapped with her hand on her hip."I'm giving up baby yes I'm giving up baby It seems like I've been driving for miles Yes I'm giving up baby And I can't seem to silent these voices in my head This time won't you save me?
Come save me This time won't you save me? Come save me."

I turned to the mic and sang slowly into it."This time won't you save me, this time won't you save me? Baby I can feel myself giving up giving up This time won't you save me, this time won't you save me? Baby I can feel myself giving up, giving up. This time won't you save me, this time won't you save me? Baby I can feel myself giving up giving up Giving up." Cheers tang through my ears as I finished. Smiling I run over to Tonya for a hug."Love you."

"Love you too girl."
—————-
Check out my other stories Mafia Love and Our Darkest Sides.