Chapter 3 - Part 4 - Investigation

I went up to Zoe. She seemed to be looking at something on the floor. "What are you looking at Zoe?" I asked her, bending down next to her to try and see what she was looking at. "Oh, well I found some hair on the floor. It seems to be some sort of shade of red, but I can't really tell..." I nodded at her and went to look at the body with Isabelle.

 "There's something odd about the scene..." She mumbled. "Oh?" I asked, confused on what she meant. "Well it looks as if the cause of death was shooting, but there's no gun to be found..." I looked at the body again and realised what she meant. There was blood coming from her forehead, but the weapon was missing. 

I suddenly noticed that Nathan, Amelia, Simon and Lukas had disappeared. Nathan I understand, he normally goes off during investigations and Simon for the same reason, but the other two?

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

 I loud scream suddenly came from out of nowhere. "What was that?!" Sarah said, surprised by the sudden noise. "I-I think it came from the restroom." I said and without hesitation we all ran there.

Once we were there, the first people we saw were Nathan and Amelia. Nathan looked shocked into silence and Amelia had her hands to her face in shock. "What's wrong?!" I asked them. They didn't say anything, but Nathan pointed into one of the cubicles, his lip quivering. 

 When I looked inside, I realised what they were so scared about. 

Archer Plains lay his head against the bathroom stall 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Archer Plains lay his head against the bathroom stall 

Dead