Chapter 1 - Part 3 - Daily Life

It was nigh time. I was walking back to my dorm, when I felt somebody tap on my shoulder. In fear of it being a killer, I turned around and put up my fists. But to my surprise, the person behind me was unarmed. 

I then noticed that the person was Simon. "Benjamin, may I please talk with you?" I hesitated. What if he was going to kill me? Simon noticed my hesitation and said "I'm no going to kill you. I have no reason to." So I nodded.

 "Look, I just wanted to tell you that if a murder does happen, I will be putting my complete trust into you for finding the "blackened"" I looked at him with shock and confusion. Why was he saying this to me? "...ok?" I replied. He sighed and said "You know what, just go back to your room." And so I did.

-next morning-

As I walked in, I heard the others discussing about escaping. "Now, has anybody noticed any weak spots or possible exits?" Zoe asked. "No." Sarah replied "It's useless looking for exits. It's as the bear said, we're trapped here until somebody commits a murder." 

 The room fell silent

 "Well then I guess we just have to get used to this place." Amelia said. Most people looked at her with shocked expressions, while others seemed to keep a straight face. "Because I am not going to allow any of you idiots to murder each other!" She continued "Playing with people's lives like this is childish, and I swear on my father's grave-" 

 "Oh shut up!" A voice shouted. We all turned to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Katy. "You expect us to just live Here forever?! Just because you don't care about your family doesn't mean we don't!" Amelia's face seemed to fill why rage "I'll let you know that I care about my family very much! But I also care about people's lives! And if we go off and kill eachother, we'll just be putting our lives to waste!" 

"Shut up! I have a sister back home and if I don't get out-" Amelia stomped her foot and said "NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID SISTER!" 

 ...

There was a deadly silence. Then, Katy ran away. "Katy wait!" Mary yelled. She gave Amelia a death glare before running after the small girl