Chapter 2 - Part 6 - ???

(btw this one isn't from Benjamin's POV, it's from an unknown characters POV)

I headed into their room. A new murder had happened so since they did it last time it's only right to assume they'll tell me again. When I entered the control room, the mastermind was waiting for me like they always were. 

 "Another murder has happened." I said, breaking the awkward silence between us. The mastermind looked at me and said "So?" I looked at them in slight shock, but tried to keep my calm and composed nature up. "W-What do you mean so? Aren't you going to tell me who killed him? You did last time." 

They simply kept flicking away at the controls. "I don't think I will. And you wanna know why?" I hesitantly nodded. "Well," they turned around at me and I saw a sudden anger in their eyes "You were trying too hard to make those idiots get the killer! And guess what?! They got it and it's all your fault! "I shuddered, then replied "W-Wait this is a misunderstanding-" 

 "Don't wanna hear it. You're supposed to be the traitor of this killing game, not some double agent." They suddenly approached me, bat in hand "You better check where your loyalties lie, otherwise I think we both know where your body will lie." I gulped. They then made a shooing motion with their hand "Hurry along now, they're gonna get suspicious if you don't go soon." 

 they're probably already suspicious