Chapter 3 - Part 1 - Daily Life

I woke up to loud knocking on my door. It took me a few seconds to get up and answer it. To my surprise, Daniel was standing the door. "Uh hey Benjamin, I know it's early but there's something I need to show you..." I looked at him with a blank face. I had a bad feeling that he was referring to the thing I found in the restroom last night, but I decided to just go with him and see. "Ok, lead the way." And with that he lead me to the restroom.

As expected, he approached the unusual mark on the wall. "What do you think it means?" He mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders "I have no idea. Perhaps it's some sort of secret message?" I stared at it trying my best to figure out the strange mark. Then, Monokuma suddenly showed up "What the hell is this!" He said as he looked at the mark. "Vandalism is strictly forbidden here!" 

 "We don't know, we just found it." I mumbled. Daniel have the bear an angered glare "What's the problem with it? Is it anything to do with the mastermind?" The bear simply ignored Daniel "By the way, once everyone else wakes up I'll be announcing the new motive, so I'd recommend you go and wait in the main hall!" And with a sigh we left for the hall.

- time skip -

Everybody was in the hall and were waiting for Monokuma to tell us the motive. Not that we wanted to know, but just to get it over with. "Alrighty folks!" The bear eventually said in his cheerful voice "Time to announce the new motive! This time around, if you kill somebody and get away with it, you'll be able to escape with a second person of your choosing!" 

I was slightly surprised by the motive. It seemed almost a generous offer, but then I remembered the consequences and the fact you would have to kill in order to escape with said person. Monokuma left and we all stood in silence. 

 But suddenly, a laughter broke it