Chapter 1 - Part 2 - Daily Life

I stared at the black screen in shock. I felt like crying. Was my sister really in that much danger? I looked at the others. Everybody, even Nathan, seemed to be in shock.

Then, I saw Katy run out of the room in tears. I decided to run after her.

When I found her, she was practically balling her eyes out. I sat next to her and said "Um... Hey..." She looked at me surprised. "W-what do you want?!" She snapped at me. I sighed and said "Well you looked upset so I thought I should help." I then started to stand up "But I guess if you don't want me to-"

She then tugged on my sleeve "N-no... Please stay..." I sat back down and put a hand on her shoulder "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked her. She nodded in reply. I let her wipe her tears on my hoodie, then asked "Was it something to do with the Motive Video?" 

 "Yeah... It showed my t-twin sister a-and she was being b-b-beaten with a hammer!" She started crying again. I gave her a hug. "Mine was similar, it showed my younger sister tied up and she had bruises on her face..." She gasped. 

I stood up, then put my hand out and said "It'll be ok. I'm sure that they'll all be perfectly fine once we escape this hell hole." She gave me a hopeful look "Y-you think so?" Her voice was quaky. I helped her stand up, then said "I'm certain."